Windows 10: Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

Discus and support Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro N and want to migrate to the non N version. N has way to many restrictions. Is this possible without losing everything?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeraldVan Gorp, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro N and want to migrate to the non N version. N has way to many restrictions.

Is this possible without losing everything?

:)

GeraldVan Gorp, Aug 19, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

No, in my language I just have the windows 10 and windows 10 N version. In the standard american version I see windows 10, windows 10 Home Single Language, and windows 10 N.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Windows 10 pro N

Windows product keys are version and edition specific. For Windows 10 Pro N version, you will need a Windows 10 Pro N product key.

4. Lazlo Win User

Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

Windows 10 Pro N - Clean Install to SSD

I'm installing a SSD on my computer and want to start off with a fresh copy of Windows 10.

My current OS is Windows 10 Pro N.

I'm guessing Microsoft wants my new install to be the N version as well.

I downloaded an iso of Windows 10 Pro N and want to put in on a USB stick for the installation.

I just started the Windows Media Creation tool but the only option it gives me is Windows 10 Pro 32 bit or 64 bit.

Because I currently have Windows 10 Pro N, do I have to install that version or will it all get sorted out after installation?

Lazlo, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

1. Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N - Similar Threads - pro

2. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....
  3. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  5. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  6. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  8. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  10. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...