Windows 10: Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access

Discus and support Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Many people seem to have a similar issue. My Dell XPS has been recently acquired and setup with password, pin and finger print access. All working... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DougThomson1, May 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access

Many people seem to have a similar issue.

My Dell XPS has been recently acquired and setup with password, pin and finger print access. All working fine when connected to my home wifi or iphone.

Now on a business trip to a foreign country, I am unable to log onto my dell because there is no internet access. I unable to log onto the hotel wifi because its password protected.

So what do i do? The threads from microsoft all seem to make out its the users fault, they have the wrong password, out of sync password update, a corrupt file, a corrupt network connector. It worked yesterday and now

as “your device is offline. Sign in with the last password you used on this device”

What can I do to log on offline while away from my home network?

:)

DougThomson1, May 1, 2019

2. Unable to access internet with certain programs

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62 running Windows 10. I am unable to access the internet with a couple programs. I downloaded the update from Windows 7 to 10. Everything runs fine but HP's support program and Print Shop V22.

I googled the problem and tried some of the suggestions listed, but I still can't access the internet. I am using Firefox and it connects fine along with Norton Internet Security. Any suggestions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

JamesWiker, May 1, 2019
  3. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access

1. Windows 10 64 Pro - unable to login without internet access - Similar Threads - Pro unable login

2. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  3. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  4. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. login without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  6. login without internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  7. login without internet

8. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

Windows10-Unable to login without internet: I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password. It just says "You'll need the Internet for this". My internet was working until I upgraded my laptop from Windows8 to Windows10 this morning. Everything was working fine after upgrade. Once rebooted, the...
  9. Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm: Greetings, First time posting here. I need help. I had to replace the motherboard on my new Dell XPS 8940 computer running Windows 10 Pro. In booting back up, it reset the Windows Hello security for my Microsoft account that I use to login (I have no other logins set up)....
  10. Windows 10 Pro - No Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro - No Internet Access: Purchased Windows 10 Pro Licenses and performed a fresh install (4 times) on two hp EliteDesk 800 G1 i7 4790 with 16GB RAM and mirrored 2TB HDs. No internet access. Updates takes days (actually 18 to 30 hours) to complete and have consumed more than a TB of download data...