Windows 10: Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing...

Discus and support Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I already have the Communications options set to DO NOTHING under sound settings. I do not have DOLBY options in my sound options. Enhancements are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vodanh, Nov 23, 2018.

1. vodanh Win User

Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing...

I already have the Communications options set to DO NOTHING under sound settings.

I do not have DOLBY options in my sound options.

Enhancements are set to Immediate mode.

Disabling all sound effects had no change.

My browser is currently playing sound cloud.

I am using the verizon+ messenger app from the microsoft app store (its more up to date than the desktop version).

Each time I send or receive messages, it has a 'ding' sound, each time the sound dings, my music volume is lowered.

Using Opera browser, latest version.

Just tried a music player (Clementine) same issue.

It seems the app is not respecting the communications option to not reduce volume when receiving messages.

:)

vodanh, Nov 23, 2018
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi Alan...i have installed dolby access app from windows store, i am noticing different sound effect between dolby atmos for headphone and dolby atmos UWP... Doesn't dolby atmos UWP produce same sound effect like dolby access app?

amaan07, Nov 23, 2018
  3. z0rrer0 Win User

Thanks mate,

So I downloaded this rar "Dolby UWP APP" which contains:
    • DAXUIDolbyAudio = Dolby Audio App
    • DAXUIMainstream = Dolby Atmos App
    • DAXUISnG = Dolby Atmos Sound System App
    Am I supposed to install only "DAXUISnG "?

About the Realtek mod driver, could you please share a link? I can't find the last one

Thanks in advance ^_^

z0rrer0, Nov 23, 2018
  4. byu1 Win User

Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing...

I get error code : -0001 when install realtek mod driver .

how to fix it?

Thema:

1. Windows 10- 64 - Realtek audio - Verizon Messenger app (from app store) sounds are reducing... - Similar Threads - Realtek audio Verizon

2. "Messenger" Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  3. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  4. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Messenger App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messenger App: Live tile, doesn't work, has never worked! App also refuses to stick to taskbar, no matter how may times i try to pin it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-app/d475558c-3dc1-4f6e-8700-61fec10d828c
  6. Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store

Can't install Realtek Audio Control app from the Windows Store: I recently built a new PC and for some reason my computer isn't detecting my speakers being plugged in. When I looked up my issue on the internet, it was suggested that I try updating my audio drivers through Device Manager. It was also suggested that if updating my drivers...
  7. Messenger App

Messenger App: My computer let me install Facebook just fine, it launched and works fine. But when I went to install Messenger and/or Messenger Beta neither of them launched, I did the troubleshooting, updated my computer 4 times, restarted, reinstalled the apps etc. But still NOTHING. what...
  8. Windows 10 1903 Moving Realtek audio options to the Realtek audio console Store app with no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Moving Realtek audio options to the Realtek audio console Store app with no...: I spent way to long trying to figure out why my audio features like loudness equation were missing after upgrading to the 1903 update only to find out that this update moved enhancement features such as loudness equation to the realtek audio console app fromthe windows store....
  9. windows 10 messenger app

windows 10 messenger app: windows 10 messenger app sends me a 6-digit authentication code and upon entering, it rejects the code as incorrect. I have tried this numerous times and always returns with the incorrect message...are there any suggestions out there as to what might be the problem here, or...
  10. Facebook Messenger App sound not working in windows 10

Facebook Messenger App sound not working in windows 10: Hello Everyone I have the default Messenger app on windows 10. The page - contacts - sending written messages is all fine. But when it comes to make and/or receive a call - I get a small icon showing the pic of who I'm call - so camera's working fine but no sound....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DAXUIMainstream

2. daxuisng_2.1.243.0_x64