Windows 10: Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10

Discus and support Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having issues with the driver crashing, "Driver Terminated Code 10. Nothing in the logs. This only effects my Logitech mouse Anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FergusMcCartan, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10

I have been having issues with the driver crashing, "Driver Terminated Code 10. Nothing in the logs.

This only effects my Logitech mouse Anywhere MX2. Other Bluetooth devices keyboard and headset not effected

I have tried updating the driver, updating the mouse drivers. Removing the mouse, drivers, software and restarting. Disabled the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option" under power management for "Human Interface Devices" and "Bluetooth" under Device Manager.

Restarted the bluetooth drivers under services does not resolve. disabling/enables bluetooth does not resolve. removing the mouse to re-add does not resolve.

All recent windows 10 updates applied.

I have replaced the mouse and it is doing the same thing.

Any suggestions

:)

FergusMcCartan, Jun 8, 2020
  2. dw.ma Win User

Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

I've already tried it - doesn't work.

I don't have Delete the driver software for this device option when removing
    Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device.

dw.ma, Jun 8, 2020
  3. dw.ma Win User

Hello,

I'm having a BIG problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device - it displays error Code 10, and my Razer Atheris cannot work in bluetooth mode. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1803 version (fresh installed, not upgraded).

The most strange thing is, that it worked flawlessly about half year (from fresh OS installation), and 2 days ago I've powered on my mouse, and it wasn't working (during this time
    NOTHING changed, no additional app or driver was installed). So I've tried to unpair it, and pair it again, and now I have this error as above. Yesterday I've successfully updated Bluetooth drivers, to the newest version, and
    it worked only 1 day (I have an Intel Wireless-AC 7260 WiFi card with Bluetooth integrated), and today nothing works. I mean when I unpair mouse, and pair it again, it's says "Connected", and after few seconds there is "Driver error".

I've already tried:

• Removing Razer atheris mouse from device manager (also unpairing, pairing it again)
    • Removing Intel Wireless module (with drivers)
    • Installing the newest driver from Intel website
    • Installing "stock" BT driver from Win Update
    • I cannot rollback drivers for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (grayed out option)
    • Troubleshooting Bluetooth module with Windows built-in troubleshooter
    • It's an OS problem, because I've tried the same mouse, on the same laptop, but on Linux - it's working flawlessly.

dw.ma, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

According to the error code, the cause of the issue: the device's hardware key contains a "FailReasonString" value, and the value string is displays an error message defined by the hardware manufacturer. If the hardware key does
    not contain a “FailReasonString” value the message above is displayed.

Thank you for providing the information on troubleshooting steps that you have followed. As you mentioned that it worked yesterday, I would request you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Then navigate to the specific driver (Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device).
    3. Then right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    4. Under Driver tab, click on
      Uninstall. You will see a confirmation prompt.
    5. Please check the box net to
      Delete the driver software for this device.
    6. Then click on OK. Now
      restart your device.

This will delete the drivers. Compatible drivers will be installed and you should be able to use the drivers. If you need additional assistance, please write back with make and model number of your computer.

We await your response,

Naresh_K, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10

1. Windows 10 64bit - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Driver Terminated - Code 10 - Similar Threads - 64bit Bluetooth Low

2. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  3. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  4. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Finding it hard to find the "Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device" on my windows...

Finding it hard to find the "Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device" on my windows...: Hello, I'm currently having issues trying to connect my AirPods to my Windows 10 laptop. I have found a tutorial on how to fix this issue that consists of going through device manager. However, I got stuck halfway through the tutorial as I weren't able to find the...
  6. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.: Device driver been showing a yellow triangular sign ever since PC been upgraded to windows 10 version 19041.450 in late July. In events tab: This device cannot start Code 10. An internal error occur. Description: Device deleted, Device configured hidbthle.inf, Device...
  7. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device Code 10

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device Code 10: Hello, I have a Microsoft ArcTouch SE Bluetooth mouse. I've been using it with my Alienware 15 for 3+ years now and only discovered a problem today. I followed some of the suggestions in this thread:...
  8. Microsoft Surface Arc bluetooth Mouse - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID Device Error 10

Microsoft Surface Arc bluetooth Mouse - Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID Device Error 10: Getting Very frustrated with the Microsoft Surface Arc Bluetooth mouse. I'm running it under a Dell Lattitude 7280 with a SSD drive Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1703 os Build 15063.1746 The mouse is working fine for a while then, start lagging and then stops totally to...
  9. Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10)

Problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device (Code 10): Hello, I'm having a BIG problem with Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device - it displays error Code 10, and my Razer Atheris cannot work in bluetooth mode. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1803 version (fresh installed, not upgraded). The most strange thing is, that it...
  10. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device: I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to. I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 2 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error. Do...