Windows 10: Windows 10 64bit BSOD: Computer is getting both WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error and...

Discus and support Windows 10 64bit BSOD: Computer is getting both WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Errors cause system to stop. WHEA reboots itself, but Machine error requires hard reboot. Have reseated all hardware and updated all drivers. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesAdams52, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 64bit BSOD: Computer is getting both WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error and...

Errors cause system to stop. WHEA reboots itself, but Machine error requires hard reboot. Have reseated all hardware and updated all drivers. Any ideas?

:)

CharlesAdams52, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Apr 9, 2020
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 64bit BSOD: Computer is getting both WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error and...

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 64bit BSOD: Computer is getting both WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error and...

1. Windows 10 64bit BSOD: Computer is getting both WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error and... - Similar Threads - 64bit BSOD Computer

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 64Bit 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 64Bit 22H2: I have experience issues on Windows 10 64Bit 22H2It always BSOD with error of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR It happen when booting up, after 3-5 mins it become BSOD with this errorBut sometimes it can be up 2-3 hours until it become BSOD with same error...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 64Bit 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 64Bit 22H2: I have experience issues on Windows 10 64Bit 22H2It always BSOD with error of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR It happen when booting up, after 3-5 mins it become BSOD with this errorBut sometimes it can be up 2-3 hours until it become BSOD with same error...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Windows 10 64Bit 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing games and getting a BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error: The problem: when launching a game i am getting BSOD after arround 25 seconds i tried removing the CMOS and placing it again i updated windows and the graphics card and i cant seem to make it stop. i will link 3 dump files from yesterday anda file with my computer specs...
  6. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR windows 10

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR windows 10: Hi, I've been having random BSOD's over the past 12 months and have no idea what is causing it. Can go for a week with none then other times I'll get several in a day. Primarily I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR code, but occasionally also CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT....
  7. bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10

bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10: Hello everyone. *Smile My pc msi aegis 4 years old gets bsod screen every time its under low load. for example i can game for hours with no issues at all, but as soon as i stop the game in matter of seconds or minutes i get Bsod screen with the stop code...
  8. I keep Getting BSOD,and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep Getting BSOD,and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I've tried running command prompt,chkdsk /f and most of my drivers are running ok but i usually keep getting Blue Screen,which has the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I did some digging in device manager and found some of this A corrected hardware error has occurred....
  9. BSOD on windows 10 64bit

BSOD on windows 10 64bit: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=A92515433891FC56&id=A92515433891FC56%21949&parId=A92515433891FC56%21116&o=OneUp I post the minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-on-windows-10-64bit/771d0ced-f1bc-4d2f-87b3-852efe12fbe7
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10: Hi, At random times while my PC is on, I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD which shuts down the PC. My PC is a Dell T3500. Atached are the dump files. Attachment 138827 86453