Windows 10: Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc

Discus and support Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Im trying to install windows onto my computer but i keep getting blue screens. When I try to boot off the windows media tool usb and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamalHunter, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc

Hey everyone,

Im trying to install windows onto my computer but i keep getting blue screens. When I try to boot off the windows media tool usb and i select the 64 bit options shortly after it starts to load the installation app it crashes almost every time. The few times I got lucky and was able to install windows onto a ssd, the installation app needed to restart, after the rest It would crashes and sometimes continue to have back to back blue screens. I thought it might be the ssd so I tried a different one, and I even tried to load it onto my m.2 drive and got the same results. The only time I was able to load all the way into windows without a problem and update it to the latest version was when I used the 32 bit version. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong or if I need to change something in the bios, I’m new to this whole pc builder community so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, have a great day guys.

:)

JamalHunter, Mar 12, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 12, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc

1. Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc - Similar Threads - 64bit won’t install

2. Why won’t windows 11 install on my new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t windows 11 install on my new pc?: I’m using two m2 Ssd from my previous build. One isn’t recognized.I downloaded the media creation tool of w11 home.After installing features and updates the installer will restart my pc and then start the installation from the beginning again.I’ve tried formatting and...
  3. Why won’t windows 11 install on my new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t windows 11 install on my new pc?: I’m using two m2 Ssd from my previous build. One isn’t recognized.I downloaded the media creation tool of w11 home.After installing features and updates the installer will restart my pc and then start the installation from the beginning again.I’ve tried formatting and...
  4. New Computer and Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer and Windows 10 64bit: Hi, Got a new hp gaming computer with Windows 10 64bit Home, I cannot get past the Let's connect you to a network screen, this is a desktop pc, I do not have wifi, I have to use a dial up modem I have my USB Zoom modem plugged in.There is no way to skip this step, I have...
  5. New Computer and Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Computer and Windows 10 64bit: Hi, Got a new hp gaming computer with Windows 10 64bit Home, I cannot get past the Let's connect you to a network screen, this is a desktop pc, I do not have wifi, I have to use a dial up modem I have my USB Zoom modem plugged in.There is no way to skip this step, I have...
  6. Windows 10 custom pc won’t install new updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 custom pc won’t install new updates.: I’ve tried sfc/scannow as admin but recourse protection is blocking me, also did it in safe mode. I’ve tried manually restarting the update services in cmd, then tried doing it automatically through windows update troubleshoot. I haven’t tried CHKDSK cause I don’t have...
  7. Installation of windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of windows 10 64bit: I am trying to install windows but when I get to the “where do you want to install windows” there is nothing I can install it on. I have a ssd m.2 ryzen 5 2600xt radeon 5500xt b450 pro wifi 32gb of ram 500gb ssd m.2...
  8. Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?: I'm running an ASrock b450m pro4 motherboard on my first PC build (first pc owned as well). I downloaded the windows media creation tool and plugged it in but when I pressed install now, I got an error message saying I don't have the necessary driver to install windows 10?...
  9. Windows 10 64bit won’t install. Windows 10 32bit did install. Please help me understand...?

Windows 10 64bit won’t install. Windows 10 32bit did install. Please help me understand...?: Hi, good evening. I have a intel i5 3570k cpu capable of both 32&64bit. Currently using only windows 32bit. I have a legit win10 software on a thumb stick drive. I am looking into streaming online. The 64bit win 10 install would not work. I tried several times but...
  10. New 64bit clean install question

New 64bit clean install question: I would like to do a clean install on my wife's PC, going from Win 10 Pro 32bit to Win 10 Pro 64bit. However, she has multitudes of icons and software installed, making a clean install very difficult to say the least. I would like to copy her desktop, download folder,...