Windows 10: Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

Discus and support Windows 10 64bit wont start after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi After I updated my computer ACER nitro 5 through windows update I cant star my computer. After reboot it gives me error "critical proces died".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bdmlie1979, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

Hi

After I updated my computer ACER nitro 5 through windows update I cant star my computer.

After reboot it gives me error "critical proces died". Then the it starts "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnoscing your PC" and then "automatic reparation - your pc doesnt start correctly". Then I have to choose "restart" og "advanced config".

And no matter what I tried it alwyas comes back to the same process.

Thorugh the advanced config - trouble shoot, I have tried:

- reset my computer with saving my files - It comes with error and can not continue

- start automatic reparation - failed

- start in safe mode 1-10 options all tried -failed

- cmd mode - where I tried sfc.exe and dism.exe - failed. I tried chkdsk.exe - all fine.

- restore to the previous restore point - failed

- remove the last updates - removal succesful - but computer wont start either.

When I bought the computer I didnt recieve any USB key or CD for reinstalling windows.

I dont know what else I can try.

Anybody can help?

:)

Bdmlie1979, Apr 10, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 wont update

Have you tried the second step?

(Searching for the error message e.g.

windows update database corrupt

is also a useful approach- e.g. finds
    Win 10 Update Database Corruption Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    - where the next step is the one I suggested above).

dalchina, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 64bit wont start after update

1. Windows 10 64bit wont start after update - Similar Threads - 64bit wont start

2. Windows 10 wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont start: My daughters windows 10 wont boot. It gets to the Auris eagle the stays there. I have tried booting from the original windows USB but it will not repair. The only option is to re-install. When I try this, it will not give me the option to install & keep files. It only allows...
  3. My laptop wont start after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop wont start after windows update: I updated the Windows upgrade but since this my laptop will not start. It keeps going into automatic repair but doesn't seem to find a solution. What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Window 10 Home 64bit OS wont install on your 64bit OS computer

Window 10 Home 64bit OS wont install on your 64bit OS computer: not able to install Window 10 Home64bit OS on your 64bit OS computer. But it will install Windows10 Pro 32 bit On the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-64bit-os-wont-install-on-your-64bit/fca38557-7487-4640-89c5-118f06d6e67a
  5. Audio Issue after Update of Windows 10 64Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issue after Update of Windows 10 64Bit: I am facing an issue in my device. It happens two times before after the update of windows 10. After the update of my device audio of the device was completely gone initially. Than I install the driver again and now sound driver is working but its not perfectly working. Very...
  6. Windows 10 wont start

Windows 10 wont start: Hello, I am using Windows 10 single language edition on my laptop.The laptop has 2 drives C:Windows D:Other Yesterday night my laptop battery ran out while shutting down windows, i did not think much about it and left the laptop as is thinking it actually did shutdown. When...
  7. laptop wont start or boot after windows 10 2017 update

laptop wont start or boot after windows 10 2017 update: in 2017 my laptop kept saying to update windows 10. I pressed this and it was updating. Then it kept showing a blank screen. Wont boot or change off of the black blank screen. I rang microsoft and they said i had to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop. Is this correct? or...
  8. Windows 10 wont start

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wont start: Hi. I dont know if it's because of the recent upgrade but I cant start my pc. When I turn it on and enter my pin, it goes to the next screen, which has become blurry, and I see the message 'Welcome' and the white dotted circle going around. It starts like this and nothing...
  9. Why wont Windows-10-64bit install?

Why wont Windows-10-64bit install?: Hi, I'm now trying to install W10-64bit onto my current PC. PC's Build Info: Mobo: GIGABYTE / GA-Z87-HD3 (1.x) BIOS Ver: F7 Graphics: onboard CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K S1150 3.40 GHz CPU Part No: SR14A Operating System: Currently W7-Pro-64-bit Memory: Corsair / 2 x 8GB...
  10. Toshiba Satellite wont start after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite wont start after windows 10 update: Hi, I have been having a problem with my tobshiba satellite laptop since i updated to windows 10 about 6-8 months ago. Every time there is a windows 10 update, the computer automatically shuts down and doesn't start again... i leave it shut for 3-4 days and it boots again....