Windows 10: Windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have completed building my PC and recently installed windows 10 on it(32bit). I cannot play half the games that I wish to play as they require the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iPsychpomp, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 64bit

I have completed building my PC and recently installed windows 10 on it(32bit).

I cannot play half the games that I wish to play as they require the 64 bit version of windows 10.

Now, when I try and install the windows 10 64bit it says my computer is not capable of running the software(I bought a windows USB from a 3rd party company that is well renown in the computer world so it is not a fake(hopefully)) I have checked ALL the specs for running 64 bit windows and my computer meets (actually exceeds all of them). But it still will not let me download 64 bit. I have 16gb of RAM, 1TB of HDD space, an i3 8350 processor(thought this was the issue and checked with the manufacturer about it and it is not) and my graphics card is a 1060 GTX GeForce and my motherboard is an MSI Gaming Plus z370.

I have currently went to the Microsoft website and downloaded a 64 bit version onto a USB and am planning on wiping my computer and starting again from scratch to see if this will fix the problem. THIS IS MY LAST HOPE BEFORE DOING SO.

I have also wiped my computer three times now and tried to install 64bit from the bootable USB(from windows) to no avail and it gives me a error code (cannot recall the code) and restarts my computer to reselect which bit software I want.

If this gets no help and does not work from the bootable USB that I have downloaded myself I will most likely wipe the HDD as a whole and reinstall another software that is 64 bit such as Ubuntu as I am going to need to be able to write code soon in the future anyways.

Thanks to anyone that helps,

iPsychopomp

:)

iPsychpomp, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 64bit

Delta6326, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 64bit

1. Windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - 64bit

2. Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...: Hi I have my desktop pc has a few driveslSamsung PRO SSD 1TB - OS2x Western Digital 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's He10's - lifetime of stuff2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Both 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's pass on CHDSK, Western Digital Tests, all good.Did a benchmark test assuming G:...
  3. Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...: Hi I have my desktop pc has a few driveslSamsung PRO SSD 1TB - OS2x Western Digital 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's He10's - lifetime of stuff2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Both 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's pass on CHDSK, Western Digital Tests, all good.Did a benchmark test assuming G:...
  4. Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...: Every time I go to install the latest update for 22H2 it errors out and does not install only security updates we know it’s a Microsoft problem so fix it is that so hard to do there are post everywhere about this update that it does not install ever complete FAIL. I even did...
  5. Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...: Every time I go to install the latest update for 22H2 it errors out and does not install only security updates we know it’s a Microsoft problem so fix it is that so hard to do there are post everywhere about this update that it does not install ever complete FAIL. I even did...
  6. Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...

7. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  8. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  9. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Win7 Ultimate 64bit OS still encounter the error code 52 after install KB3033929 patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 Ultimate 64bit OS still encounter the error code 52 after install KB3033929 patch: OS: Win7 Ultimate 64 bitQuestions: I download the KB3033929 from this link Download x64 Windows 7 KB3033929 from Official Microsoft Download Center. when I install this patch, it show the messagebox about the patch has been installed in this computer. But I check info from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone 10 64bit

2. windows 10 64bit download 1809