Windows 10: Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on...

Discus and support Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Our Client plan to implement new IP camera environment based on: - around 100 IP cameras - Windows 7 or 10 PRO as a server to make video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichałMarciniak, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on...

Hello,

Our Client plan to implement new IP camera environment based on:

- around 100 IP cameras

- Windows 7 or 10 PRO as a server to make video recordings based on video management software - VMS (e.g. Milestone/Axxon/etc. - not decided yet).

All VMS vendors confirmed that we can install without any issue all their software on Win7/10 - even if I asked about licensing. Client needs to make some savings and use Win 7/10 instead of W2016 - it's of course cheaper but I'm not sure about legal of this solution.

Windows 7/10 can acceppt 20 concurent connections - like file sharing, printers, etc. How is it looks like in case of IP cameras or remote users (playback option). In above example it will be more than 100 connections (IP cameras + remote users) but all of this will be connected with VMS application (not system services).

What about second scenario?: if we don't have possibility to use W7/10 and we must use e.g. W2016 do we need CAL licences for every camera and remote/local users? (Client have their own domain environment but camera network will be in seperate VLAN).

:)

MichałMarciniak, Nov 12, 2018
  2. anatgonen Win User

IP Camera to suggest - for recording on local SD

HI,
    I need a suggestion on an IP camera which can record a video stream directly on its local drive (SD card or some other card). I'm running a small business - a cafe and want to see what's happening inside when i'm out. Something like this online cam - http://www.viralcameras.com/0/posts...ates-online-camera-burlington-watch-cam-.html So i would be able to tilt it, to zoom it to see the recorded video afterwards.
    *68269-41118418dc995da43638494fd042370c.jpg*
    Also it would be a great if the camera would have a night vision and triggering record on motion detection.
    The preferable connection is wifi.
    The price is about up to 300$.
    Any suggestion is appreciated.
    Thank you.

anatgonen, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Caring1 Win User
    IP cameras as Spambots

Pretty much all IP cameras are password protected now, since this type of thing came out years ago, and lists of open cams circulated the net.

Caring1, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on...

``PROVISION Plug & View IP Camera'

I purchased a CCTV wireless Camera PROVISION Plug & View IP Camera' , (it's for Android & Apple devices only !!!

I have a Nokia Lumia 930 Windows phone & i am trying to log in to the camera ,PLEASE HELP ??? .

FarhadMayet, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on...

1. Windows 10/7 - IP CCTV installation for 100 IP cameras and video recorder server based on... - Similar Threads - CCTV installation 100

2. Redirect DNS query based on IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redirect DNS query based on IP: Hi Everyone,I need help regarding the MS DNS server.I have 3 DNS servers in our organization. There are 2 groups in our environment, one is internal user and other are guest and temporary users.Is there a way we can resolve queries based on IP. For example internal user...
  3. Redirect DNS query based on IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirect DNS query based on IP: Hi Everyone,I need help regarding the MS DNS server.I have 3 DNS servers in our organization. There are 2 groups in our environment, one is internal user and other are guest and temporary users.Is there a way we can resolve queries based on IP. For example internal user...
  4. Ip Camera Not Displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ip Camera Not Displaying: Hello all,I was trying to configure this IP camera with the windows Ip camera feature and I was able to log in but not see an image. I was able to see an image randomly, but it randomly stopped. I looking over the internet and haven't seen anything like this. Here is a...
  5. Ip Camera Not Displaying

Ip Camera Not Displaying: Hello all,I was trying to configure this IP camera with the windows Ip camera feature and I was able to log in but not see an image. I was able to see an image randomly, but it randomly stopped. I looking over the internet and haven't seen anything like this. Here is a...
  6. ip camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ip camera: how can i find my ip camera plugged into my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-camera/c4719c0b-5ff7-43ef-9af0-eeffcfbc1d8c
  7. IP Cameras (Network Problem)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Cameras (Network Problem): I'm looking for someone who knows about CCTV cameras and the correct way of hooking them up (networking (setting ports right) and then port forwarding. If you are this person, please send me an email. Thanks 152812
  8. app that can record ip address

app that can record ip address: app that can record ip address? site/software/app that can tell you what your ip address is every hour or something so you can know when it changes 146690
  9. Server IP Address Could Not Be Found

Server IP Address Could Not Be Found: I'm trying to access a website for homework on google chrome but I keep getting an error called "server IP address could not be found". I ran window Diagnostics and it said that " the device or resource (wpad.Home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide...
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...