Windows 10: Windows 10 - 8.1 back to 10. Need product key.

Discus and support Windows 10 - 8.1 back to 10. Need product key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Actually my problem is that due to some error my laptop got into Blue Screen of Death which I have not able to resolve so I went to a local repairing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NAVKARJAIN, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - 8.1 back to 10. Need product key.

Actually my problem is that due to some error my laptop got into Blue Screen of Death which I have not able to resolve so I went to a local repairing shop who installed me Windows 8.1 with another product key which is going to expire by May 19,2019 ; my prior purchase of that laptop provided me with Windows 7 home basic for free which I upgraded to Windows 8 which updated freely to Windows 10 pro so now I want to get back from 8.1 pro to Windows 10 pro but now neither do I have my product key nor it's box so is there any chance I will get my key back.

:)

NAVKARJAIN, Mar 7, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Mar 7, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 7, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows 10 - 8.1 back to 10. Need product key.

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - 8.1 back to 10. Need product key.

1. Windows 10 - 8.1 back to 10. Need product key. - Similar Threads - Need product key

2. need to purchase product key for windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to purchase product key for windows 8: help me purchase a windows 8 product key so I can upgrade to windows 10. windows 8 is inactive from motherboard, it need activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-purchase-product-key-for-windows-8/7b0896e5-ac4b-474e-9de3-7600fa5508b0
  3. need to purchase product key for windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to purchase product key for windows 8: help me purchase a windows 8 product key so I can upgrade to windows 10. windows 8 is inactive from motherboard, it need activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-purchase-product-key-for-windows-8/7b0896e5-ac4b-474e-9de3-7600fa5508b0
  4. Windows 8 Product Key

Windows 8 Product Key: I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 on a VM and also upload the ISO image to Internet Archive but it wants a product key which I don't have. There's also no button to say 'I don't have a product key' like Windows 10 and 11. What should I do?...
  5. Need product key of windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need product key of windows 8: Hi Team, I have my personal Laptop with Windows 8 Pre-installed in it and I would like to know the Windows 8 Key of it for re-installing. I would like to perform an update via boot, so need the key. Please help me with the key and find the details below:Product ID --...
  6. Need product key of windows 8

Need product key of windows 8: Hi Team, I have my personal Laptop with Windows 8 Pre-installed in it and I would like to know the Windows 8 Key of it for re-installing. I would like to perform an update via boot, so need the key. Please help me with the key and find the details below:Product ID --...
  7. Need Windows 8 Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Windows 8 Product Key: I bought a laptop with Windows 8 I reimaged to linux. I am looking to go back to Windows 8 since I bought with Windows 8 can I get my Product Key or a New key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-8-product-key/03157af5-6363-463b-9843-98362f1ea03c
  8. Need Windows 8 Product Key

Need Windows 8 Product Key: I bought a laptop with Windows 8 I reimaged to linux. I am looking to go back to Windows 8 since I bought with Windows 8 can I get my Product Key or a New key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-8-product-key/03157af5-6363-463b-9843-98362f1ea03c
  9. Windows 8, to Windows 10 product key question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8, to Windows 10 product key question: Hello everyone, I purchased my laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed (32bit). Couple years later I completed the free upgrade to Windows 10 (also 32bit). Now, I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 from 32bit to 64 bit, however, when I am asked to enter the product key, I...
  10. Windows 10 Product Key needed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key needed?: Windows 10 Product Key needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-needed/57b78dd6-f111-4e9c-af00-d22ecf452676"