Windows 10: Windows 10-- A very Complex and Non user-friendly interface.

Discus and support Windows 10-- A very Complex and Non user-friendly interface. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1.Will there be a good version of windows apart from windows 10 this season? 2.I have used windows xp,7,10 but windows xp was indeed more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhishekParekar, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10-- A very Complex and Non user-friendly interface.

1.Will there be a good version of windows apart from windows 10 this season?

2.I have used windows xp,7,10 but windows xp was indeed more userfriendly. Can there be a better version of windows in 2021?

3. Can Microsoft give a very userfriendly, and highly secure version of windows in 2021 ?

4.Why has microsoft created a very complex, non user friendly interface like windows 10.still has bugs, feels less secure.

:)

AbhishekParekar, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Paulieg Win User

Looking for a user friendly OS

i'm looking for a user friendly OS alternative to windows to try. I've never used anything except for windows. I'd like something that I can dual boot with and that has good stable drivers for video cards etc. Suggestions?

Paulieg, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Looking for a user friendly OS

A mac.

Or Ubuntu.

Dippyskoodlez, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10-- A very Complex and Non user-friendly interface.

Windows User Interface Suggestion

Your suggestions posted here won't reach the people/department you want to reach.

Use the Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10-- A very Complex and Non user-friendly interface.

1. Windows 10-- A very Complex and Non user-friendly interface. - Similar Threads - very Complex Non

2. Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken: I started up my hp laptop for the first time today.. and it starts up and i log in normally.but then i click the bottom left search bar... and its not responsive. i try left clicking every other button on the task bar. still nothing pops up. not eventhe start menu comes up...
  3. Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken: I started up my hp laptop for the first time today.. and it starts up and i log in normally.but then i click the bottom left search bar... and its not responsive. i try left clicking every other button on the task bar. still nothing pops up. not eventhe start menu comes up...
  4. Windows 10 user interface is entirely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Redesigning windows user interface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Redesigning windows user interface: Windows user interface seems boring these days. it's been 6-7 years or more after windows 10 was first released, and looks and feels the same. But in this material design world windows user interface design feels outdated AF. I think it's time to focus on designs and...
  6. I need very user friendly help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need very user friendly help: I have discs or CDs or whatever they are called that I've had for several years. Had to get a new computer & lost lots of programs. Trying to re-install embroidery type programs, digitizing, lettering, that type. When I put the disc in nothing happens. They used to start...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen No User Interface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen No User Interface: Hello all, I've trawlled through all the threadsc on this, but i can't seem to find a scenario that replicates my issue. I have no interaction with the computer following an update i performed yesterday 24 October 2020. I jave done the close down the times and i now have...
  8. Windows 10 user interface system files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 user interface system files?: Is there a system file or a group of system files related to Window 10's user interface? There has to be something that determines the way everything looks... i.e., the window buttons, icons on the taskbar, the way windows are shaped, etc. submitted by /u/Great_Dog_...
  9. windows 10 sluggish laggy user interface

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 sluggish laggy user interface: version 1909 os build 18363.592 My issue with windows 10 is: extreme sluggishness. It starts somewhat ok then within the next 15 minutes or less it gets really bad. pressing win+d minimizes the windows like a bad stop motion show, the run box opens 500ms or a second later,...
  10. Windows 10 User Interface Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 User Interface Issues: Hi Everyone, I am having problems with displaying the user interface on my computer after I have updated to Windows 10 1803, the problem is that it dows not show thte whole user interface as shown below when I launch Microsoft visual Studio and some other apps.z [ATTACH] If...