Windows 10: Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ?

Discus and support Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In windows 10, is there a way to have a SSD divided so that you have the ability of Person "A" to start up the laptop and run their programs with out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sturgess, Mar 20, 2019.

1. sturgess Win User

Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ?

In windows 10, is there a way to have a SSD divided so that you have the ability of Person "A" to start up the laptop and run their programs with out access to the other partition of the HARD DRIVE "SSD" SO that person B can start up the computer and run his programs and apps and not have any of Person A stuff open or available ? A Dual Boot DRIVE using the same operating system ( WIN 10) ? If so would it have to be installed twice once in each partition ? Im a newbie at this Thanks in advance...

:)

sturgess, Mar 20, 2019

2. dual boot on m.2 ssd

i have a laptop hp 15-ay503tx with

core i5 6th gen

8 gb ddr4 ram

1 TB hdd 5400rpm.

currently i am using dual boot windows 7 ultimate and windows 10 both on same hdd on different partitions.

i am going to install a

860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD
    on this laptop and want to use this ssd as windows partition.

i want to install dual os both windows 7 and windows 10 on this ssd.

want to know is it possible? experts gives opinion and also microsoft.

thanks in advance.

MD ABIDALI, Mar 20, 2019
  3. dual boot on m.2 ssd

i have a laptop hp 15-ay503tx with

core i5 6th gen

8 gb ddr4 ram

1 TB hdd 5400rpm.

currently i am using dual boot windows 7 ultimate and windows 10 both on same hdd on different partitions.

i am going to install a

860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD
    on this laptop and want to use this ssd as windows partition.

i want to install dual os both windows 7 and windows 10 on this ssd.

want to know is it possible? experts gives opinion and also microsoft.

thanks in advance.

MD ABIDALI, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ?

dual boot on m.2 ssd

thanks .

i will install windows 7 first then windows 10, so that newest boot maanager will add older version boot entry for win 7 .

now any bios tweaking like uefi settings in bios? i heard installation is triky in m.2 ssd.

MD ABIDALI, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ?

1. Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ? - Similar Threads - able DUAL boot

2. Install windows 10 on 2 ssd and be able to boot independently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows 10 on 2 ssd and be able to boot independently: I have 2 ssd’s that I would like to install windows 10 pro on and boot independently, same computer, with only one ssd plugged in at a time. I successfully installed windows 10 pro on the first ssd and it works great .After, I unplugged the first ssd and plugged in the second...
  3. Install windows 10 on 2 ssd and be able to boot independently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install windows 10 on 2 ssd and be able to boot independently: I have 2 ssd’s that I would like to install windows 10 pro on and boot independently, same computer, with only one ssd plugged in at a time. I successfully installed windows 10 pro on the first ssd and it works great .After, I unplugged the first ssd and plugged in the second...
  4. Install windows 10 on 2 ssd and be able to boot independently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dual Boot Windows 10 on single SSD with pooled partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Boot Windows 10 on single SSD with pooled partition: Hiya folks!I have a Panasonic windows tablet that I’d like to set up like this:2 Windows 10 installs on separate partitions on a single SSD, with access to a 3rd partition for file storage. I’d like each Windows to be able to use the files/data on the 3rd partition as if it’s...
  6. Dual Boot Windows 10 on single SSD with pooled partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Boot Windows 10 on single SSD with pooled partition: Hiya folks!I have a Panasonic windows tablet that I’d like to set up like this:2 Windows 10 installs on separate partitions on a single SSD, with access to a 3rd partition for file storage. I’d like each Windows to be able to use the files/data on the 3rd partition as if it’s...
  7. Dual Boot Windows 10 on single SSD with pooled partition

8. Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 able to do a DUAL boot in a SSD with say 2 partitions ?: In windows 10, is there a way to have a SSD divided so that you have the ability of Person "A" to start up the laptop and run their programs with out access to the other partition of the HARD DRIVE "SSD" SO that person B can start up the computer and run his programs and apps...
  9. dual boot on m.2 ssd

dual boot on m.2 ssd: i have a laptop hp 15-ay503tx with core i5 6th gen 8 gb ddr4 ram 1 TB hdd 5400rpm. currently i am using dual boot windows 7 ultimate and windows 10 both on same hdd on different partitions. i am going to install a 860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD on this laptop and...
  10. dual boot on m.2 ssd

dual boot on m.2 ssd: i have a laptop hp 15-ay503tx with core i5 6th gen 8 gb ddr4 ram 1 TB hdd 5400rpm. currently i am using dual boot windows 7 ultimate and windows 10 both on same hdd on different partitions. i am going to install a 860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD on this laptop and...