Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Sorry to ask again. I changed the wording of my question. Tens of windows 10 users have the same question, but I have no way to resolve my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by savvy108, Mar 26, 2020.

1. savvy108 Win User

WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth

Hello,

Sorry to ask again. I changed the wording of my question. Tens of windows 10 users have the same question, but I have no way to resolve my problem with answers they receive.

This is the message I get when I try to open a zipped file to extract its content: THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HAS SET POLICIES TO PREVENT THIS INSTALLATION.

If this problem is not resolved before tax year 2019 due date, I'm not going to file my taxes, period.

Thanks for your help

Savvy108

:)

savvy108, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2020
  3. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Disable or enable Restricted Mode - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 26, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth

Error: "Your account has been disabled.Please see your system administrator" on Windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in logging in the operating system using Microsoft account. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to access Command Prompt in Windows Recovery Environment from there try to enable Built-in admin account and check if it helps.

Steps to access Command Prompt:

Hard reboot the system and check if you are able to access lock screen. If so, proceed with Step 2.

If not,

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    6. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

[*]

[*]Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Now try to change the account settings using built-in admin account and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth

1. WINDOWS 10 : about system administrator: I'm grinding my teeth - Similar Threads - system administrator I'm

2. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator: I am unable to use settings the screen does not come up and Windows 10 says that I need to be an administrator when i tried to go into other apps. I have read previous posts and have tried the solutions ,mentioned but nothing works...
  3. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator: I am unable to use settings the screen does not come up and Windows 10 says that I need to be an administrator when i tried to go into other apps. I have read previous posts and have tried the solutions ,mentioned but nothing works...
  4. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. About Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Administrator: I am using Windows 10, 64 bit.Before resetting, I had a game installed via CD. Now I want to reinstall it, but it tells me; An Administrator has Blocked You from running this App. Contact the administrator.....I turned off all my security features and retried, but I continue...
  6. About Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    About Administrator: I am using Windows 10, 64 bit.Before resetting, I had a game installed via CD. Now I want to reinstall it, but it tells me; An Administrator has Blocked You from running this App. Contact the administrator.....I turned off all my security features and retried, but I continue...
  7. About Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I'm confused about "Administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm confused about "Administrator": When I got my new laptop with Win 10, I took my Local account as an Administrator. I thought it gave me full rights to do everything. However, every so often, a pop-up tells me i need to be an Administrator. And I must bypass it by pressing Enter, or something like that. (...
  9. Puzzled about System Administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Puzzled about System Administrator: In Store/Settings, I want to enable App Updates to update automatically. I read up on how to do it - discovered that as the only user of this computer I have to be an administrator, to alter the setting, yet when I go to Store/Settings/App updates, the on/off button it greyed...
  10. format C:, then fresh install, HD STILL grinds and grinds and grinds a

in Windows 10 Support
    format C:, then fresh install, HD STILL grinds and grinds and grinds a: I had to resort to a full re-install of Windows 10 (from an WIndows 10 ISO disc I created) because it was bogging my hard drive down so hard the activitly LED was on non-stop and it just endlessly grinded and grinded doing something lol....There is either some kind (or many...