Windows 10: Windows 10 accent color not working!

Discus and support Windows 10 accent color not working! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is very annoying. I cannot get my accent color to work in Windows 10. This GIF explains it well:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hawky, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Hawky Win User

Windows 10 accent color not working!

This is very annoying. I cannot get my accent color to work in Windows 10. This GIF explains it well:
    https://i.gyazo.com/4088af33caf26178...d0ce20c86b.gif

Any ideas? I'm thinking I gotta change something in the registry but I don't know what.

:)

Hawky, Nov 18, 2015
  2. LazarKING Win User

ACCENT COLOR PROBLEM

I have problem with accent color in Windows 10 (10586 build).

When I set multiple images for background or slideshow, accent color on some of the pictures will not change. In an earlier version of Windows 10, the accent color was gray, now blue. To solve this problem,
    I need to reset "explorer" from the Task Manager or switch (off/on) "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Settings. But on change the background image, the problem reappears. I noticed this problem on many computers.

LazarKING, Nov 18, 2015
  3. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Nov 18, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Are you using 1 or 2 monitors? Some have experienced difficulty when using 2.

dalchina, Nov 19, 2015
  5. stevehal Win User
    Yes, I had this too. I could not figure it out no matter what I did. It was stuck at blue!

I downloaded this little app... Getting brighter colors in Windows 10 - RaMMicHaeLs Blog

Check the box that says "Disable new auto color accent..."

Once I did this the problem went away! I am not sure what registry setting this changes, but it appears to correct some issue that locks the color at blue.

Steve

stevehal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 accent color not working! - Similar Threads - accent color working

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  4. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  5. Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!: Hi, on my Windows 10 new PC, the color theme is stuck at a pink accent color. When I go to Settings -> Colors -> Choose your accent color, whenever I check another color, the pink one is still checked and the color does not change. Why is it doing this? I've read other posts...
  6. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  7. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  8. Win 10 Accent Color

Win 10 Accent Color: Hello I m Win 10 user if i change the accent color some apps never change the same For Example - Camera,Help,Alarms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-accent-color/5cb644ff-04fc-4c4f-8f21-931a5fb37f83
  9. Windows 10 Accent Color???

Windows 10 Accent Color???: I remember when I first got my computer and it was Windows 8.1 the Bubbles screensaver had the black background and I remember I was able to type in search Accent and it would have a fly out tab from the side (said accent color) it was different from the other color picker...
  10. Change Accent Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Start Menu, Taskbar, Action Center, and Title bars in Windows 10 Windows 10 has a new black system theme across the Start menu, Taskbar, and Action Center. There is now support for AutoColor which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows accent color not working

2. accent colors windows 10 not working

3. windows 10 accent colors not working

4. windows 10 accent color not working,
  5. accent color picker is not working windows 10