Windows 10: Windows 10 access to Google Mail

Discus and support Windows 10 access to Google Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 wants access to my Google mail account. It says it can read, send, delete and manage my email. It states it may be sharing sensitive info. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonnaDavis20, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 access to Google Mail

Windows 10 wants access to my Google mail account. It says it can read, send, delete and manage my email. It states it may be sharing sensitive info. I don't want this but my email does not work if I deny this. HELP??

:)

DonnaDavis20, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 access to Google Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 access to Google Mail

Is windows 10 mail and Google mail the same?

Hi Bob,

We appreciate that you post your question here in the Community. On the other hand,
    Windows 10 Mail app and Google Mail app are both email applications that you can use with your email accounts. To help you add your
    Microsoft account and Gmail account to the
    Mail app
    of Windows 10, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    set up email in Mail for Windows 10.
    Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps and complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if you're able to use your accounts on the
    Mail app properly.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 access to Google Mail

1. Windows 10 access to Google Mail - Similar Threads - access Google Mail

2. error 0x80070490 mail google windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x80070490 mail google windows 10: al intentar agregar una cuenta Gmail a la app de Correo genera el siguiente error, esta actualizada la app, se desinstalo y se reinstalo, windows update esta funciondo correctamente, no tiene bloqueos por parte del correo porque ya se ha agregado a otra app de Correo en otra...
  3. Google Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Mail: I cannot set up my Google mail in my mail . It keeps coming up with error code 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-mail/f5ed88bb-2c01-49dc-966b-8551c4d56e49
  4. Windows 10 Mail - hangs when creating google mail account

Windows 10 Mail - hangs when creating google mail account: I have for months now, been trying to add a google email account to windows mail. when I go through the process, entering my name/email account / password, etc.. it sends me off to google to authorize, which I do, comes back to the mail screen but just hangs with CREATING...
  5. Windows 10 Mail and Google Mail

Windows 10 Mail and Google Mail: A family member is saying that on occasion when sending mail using Windows 10 mail the email goes into the Spam folder and not the Sent mail folder. It is a Google mail address which is used. I have checked that Google IMAP is enabled and checked all the settings in Windows...
  6. Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible

Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible: The Windows 10 Mail application on my computer recently stopped showing email attachments. What do I need to do to fix this so I can continue using the application for my email accounts?...
  7. Aol mail access in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aol mail access in windows 10: I am trying to access my aol mail through windows 10 mail app. I keep getting a message stating thatmy email password needs to be updated or my email has to grant permission to use this device. I have updated my password. Aol mail is on my desk top and I can access it so I am...
  8. Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10: I'm having a bit of trouble. Last night I must've downloaded a bad file, because chrome started acting weird. It kept closing by itself without warning, and it was refusing to let me log into any of my accounts or email addresses. I uninstalled/reinstalled it but the problem...
  9. Google Mail

Google Mail: I cannot get my G Mail opened it keeps saying This page isn’t working mail.google.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I have done what the page tells me to do this is work email and I can pull it up on yahoo but not G...
  10. accessing google

accessing google: How come I get a TLS Security Setting error message when I attemp to log on to Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/accessing-google/f5ac823d-f2f3-4223-9575-c201bbd73c04