Windows 10: Windows 10 accidental deletion

Discus and support Windows 10 accidental deletion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So as i was cleaning up files on my gaming laptop to clear up space for more games I unintentially deleted Windows....all of it. Ive gotten a USB and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Parzival8919, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 accidental deletion

So as i was cleaning up files on my gaming laptop to clear up space for more games I unintentially deleted Windows....all of it. Ive gotten a USB and downloaded a 32-bit Windows 10 from my fathers Mac and have made sure it’s at the top of the load order. When I tried to boot it up again I got the message, “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC

Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC or “Shut down” to turn off your PC.”

Log file: f:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System 32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

any help on this would be awesome!

:)

Parzival8919, Jul 27, 2020
  2. LizChilds Win User

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Windows 10 accidental deletion

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 accidental deletion

1. Windows 10 accidental deletion - Similar Threads - accidental deletion

2. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  3. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  4. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  5. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  6. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  7. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...: I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. It contains my important files and I want to recover it. I recreated a new Disk D change unallocated to Disk D, but it didn't work. What should I do?...
  8. I accidentally deleted Disk D and made it unallocated. I want to recover it. I recreated a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i accidentally delete registory software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680
  10. i accidentally delete registory software

i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680