Windows 10: Windows 10 account log out??

Discus and support Windows 10 account log out?? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is there really no way for me to log out my Microsoft account on Windows 10??? instead of wasting more time reinstalling Windows 10 so I can log in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Linkachus17, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Windows 10 account log out??

Is there really no way for me to log out my Microsoft account on Windows 10??? instead of wasting more time reinstalling Windows 10 so I can log in with Microsoft account during setup process I am somehow stuck with local account after login with Microsoft account from Microsoft Store

:)

Linkachus17, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 account log out?? :(

Zakin, Apr 3, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 account log out??

95Viper, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 account log out??

1. Windows 10 account log out?? - Similar Threads - account log

2. User accounts- cannot see them or log into them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User accounts- cannot see them or log into them: Hi a couple of weeks back my computer stopped showing the other user accounts at both start up and the windows menu area so we cannot login to other users. I have tried deleting and redoing the accounts for other users but they still cannot see or access their accounts- all...
  3. User accounts- cannot see them or log into them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User accounts- cannot see them or log into them: Hi a couple of weeks back my computer stopped showing the other user accounts at both start up and the windows menu area so we cannot login to other users. I have tried deleting and redoing the accounts for other users but they still cannot see or access their accounts- all...
  4. how to reset email without logging into account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset email without logging into account?: I do not have access to the email used to create my Microsoft account so in turn I cannot reset my password because the email will get sent to an address that I no longer have access to. I also cannot change my email that the account is linked to because I would have to be...
  5. how to reset email without logging into account?

how to reset email without logging into account?: I do not have access to the email used to create my Microsoft account so in turn I cannot reset my password because the email will get sent to an address that I no longer have access to. I also cannot change my email that the account is linked to because I would have to be...
  6. Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?: So I had some problem with the windows start button that it used to get stuck and then closes on its own. So I looked at some solutions and none worked so I created a new user. So now that I have done the rest, I have a question. The problem has been fixed. but Now when I go...
  7. Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?

Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?: So I had some problem with the windows start button that it used to get stuck and then closes on its own. So I looked at some solutions and none worked so I created a new user. So now that I have done the rest, I have a question. The problem has been fixed. but Now when I go...
  8. Can i log back in with my Microsoft account after creating a new user?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How can I log in/open my laptop after signing in my microsoft account without verification...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log in/open my laptop after signing in my microsoft account without verification...: I cannot log in/open my laptop after signing in my microsoft account… Unfortunately, I didn’t know that the phone number saved on my account is my old number. Now I can’t log in/open my laptop because microsoft requires a verification code that is technically sent to my old...
  10. How can I log in/open my laptop after signing in my microsoft account without verification...

How can I log in/open my laptop after signing in my microsoft account without verification...: I cannot log in/open my laptop after signing in my microsoft account… Unfortunately, I didn’t know that the phone number saved on my account is my old number. Now I can’t log in/open my laptop because microsoft requires a verification code that is technically sent to my old...