Windows 10: Windows 10 account login without password

Discus and support Windows 10 account login without password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I would like to know if there is any way to log into my computer using my Microsoft account without using my password or any other ID on one... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ig002, Nov 14, 2021.

1. ig002 Win User

Windows 10 account login without password

Hello,I would like to know if there is any way to log into my computer using my Microsoft account without using my password or any other ID on one specific computer. The PC is at home and the whole family uses it. Nobody else will have any access to it so it's just annoying to type in the password plus I wouldn't give my kids my password. Currently I have a local account and it works like this but I fear when I want to move to Windows 11 this will not work anymore. I think this shouldn't be too difficult to do. This is a very common situation - one PC with multiple users.Thanks!

:)

ig002, Nov 14, 2021
  2. donnyb Win User

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-sign-options

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Windows 10 account login without password

Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 account login without password

1. Windows 10 account login without password - Similar Threads - account login without

2. How to enable manual login in windows 10 without password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable manual login in windows 10 without password?: i have 2 accounts in my pc, one has passworduser 1, the other has notuser 2. whenever i restart my pc after using user 2, im automatically logged in with that user and i have to log out to log in with user 1. but when i restart my computer after using user 1, im not...
  3. How to enable manual login in windows 10 without password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable manual login in windows 10 without password?: i have 2 accounts in my pc, one has passworduser 1, the other has notuser 2. whenever i restart my pc after using user 2, im automatically logged in with that user and i have to log out to log in with user 1. but when i restart my computer after using user 1, im not...
  4. forgoten windows account login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgoten windows account login password: forgoten windows account login password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgoten-windows-account-login-password/3d975d0d-ba9b-438d-9705-29329f2eba64
  5. Windows 10 account login without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 account login without password: Hello,I would like to know if there is any way to log into my computer using my Microsoft account without using my password or any other ID on one specific computer. The PC is at home and the whole family uses it. Nobody else will have any access to it so it's just annoying...
  6. Windows 10 account login without password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 account login without password: Hello,I would like to know if there is any way to log into my computer using my Microsoft account without using my password or any other ID on one specific computer. The PC is at home and the whole family uses it. Nobody else will have any access to it so it's just annoying...
  7. Login Laptop without Password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login Laptop without Password?: This morning friend called asking how to get into Windows 10 Laptop bought yesterday but forgot password. Login gave an option to Reset password, said put in flash drive, however they had no flash drive. I walked um through booting to safemode thinking maybe some way to an...
  8. Microsoft account without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account without password: First of all, sorry for bad english I was wondering if it is possible to have a microsoft account on pc and make it so it doesn't require password to login or do anything with admin privlages? I know that it poses a risk to privacy, and it is not a good practise to have...
  9. Disabling the login PIN without a password

Disabling the login PIN without a password: I've been using a pin to login to windows 10 after boot up, but now I've decided I would rather have it login automatically. I've seen many explanations on how to disable the pin, but they all require a password. I'm pretty sure I never entered a password for this computer....
  10. Windows 10 stuck at login screen without password prompt

Windows 10 stuck at login screen without password prompt: My PC stuck at the login screen without user password prompt in safe mode. I've tried the solutions as follows, however, none of them are success : Use the Windows 10 installation media to log into the "Troubleshoot Mode" and "Startup Repair". "System Restore" in...