Windows 10: Windows 10 account password safety spot.

Discus and support Windows 10 account password safety spot. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! Can you add curtain WIFI spot or location that you dont have to log in with your account when you are in this WIFI or in that spot?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KarlErikR, Feb 11, 2020.

1. KarlErikR Win User

Windows 10 account password safety spot.

Hello!
    Can you add curtain WIFI spot or location that you dont have to log in with your account when you are in this WIFI or in that spot?

:)

KarlErikR, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

How to reset child account password in family safety on win. 10 ?

Hello Earl,

If you are logged in using an Administrator Account and you have set up the child accounts using the same account, then you should be able to change their passwords.

You can follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Family Safety and select the child account.
    • On the left navigation pane, select Change Password.
    • Follow the prompted instructions and check if the password is changed.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Reseting a Childs Password after Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change password.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Under view, select large icons.

• Go to User Account.

• Click on Manage another account.

• Select the User Account for which you want to select the password.

• Click on Change the password.

• Click on Change password button.
    If you want to setup the family safety to any user accounts, I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check.

Set up family features

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/set-up-family-safety#set-up-family-safety=windows-10

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 account password safety spot.

Family Safety Password Change

Hi,

First, you need to make sure you are logged into the computer as the Administrator. If you setup your children's account as an Administrator, you should be able to change their passwords. Then follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on Family Safety and select the child account.
    • On the left navigation pane, select
      Change Password
    • Follow the prompted instructions and check if the password is changed.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Joanna 777, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 account password safety spot.

1. Windows 10 account password safety spot. - Similar Threads - account password safety

2. Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...: Hi,I am getting confused need help to clarify if possible.Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two different things?Case 1. When we turn on computer there is a screen shows login, is that called Password of local account in Windows...
  3. Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...: Hi,I am getting confused need help to clarify if possible.Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two different things?Case 1. When we turn on computer there is a screen shows login, is that called Password of local account in Windows...
  4. Password of local account in Windows 10 and Microsoft account password are they two...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10: How do I get windows 10 to recognize a 'Spot 3' personal location device attached via a USB2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-a-spot-device-to-windows-10/073c4142-7ad5-4de9-a78b-697174dfe2e1
  6. Windows spot light

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows spot light: I can't find option for enabling windows spot light. I want to get change when ever I open the pc but there is no option for windows spot light. I have checked every possible way...
  7. hot spot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hot spot: my pc will not pick up my hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/ed741f92-0a07-4526-8010-3625441dc349
  8. windows spot light

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  9. windows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spot light: I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not...
  10. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Spot Light Photos: Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!...