Windows 10: Windows 10 account services not working Calculator, Task Manager, Store, etc...

Discus and support Windows 10 account services not working Calculator, Task Manager, Store, etc... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. In my Windows 10 account suddenly dozens of services stopped working; Calculator, Store, Task Manager everytime i should set "0" from regedit -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dussendor, Apr 3, 2020.

1. dussendor Win User

Windows 10 account services not working Calculator, Task Manager, Store, etc...

Hello. In my Windows 10 account suddenly dozens of services stopped working; Calculator, Store, Task Manager everytime i should set "0" from regedit - DisableTaskMgr to use it, Creating a New User it's ok from netplwiz and Search from the Start Menu.

When i check from Task Manager there ise leaf icon and written sdomething about "UWP" in these services.

Things seems ok in the other users in the computer, problem occurs just in my account. I dont want to create new accout there are dozens of settings i've created.

Anybody has idea how i can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

dussendor, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 account services not working Calculator, Task Manager, Store, etc...

calculator stopped working in windows 10

I figured out a solution that works even when deregistering (i.e. uninstalling) and reinstalling the App does not work. The problem is that deregistering the app does not remove the files, and so when reinstalling the app (whether from PowerShell or the Windows Store) the broken files are not necessarily replaced. Here are the steps I used:
    1. Enable the Administrator Account (enter 'net user Administrator /active:yes' in PowerShell/Command Prompt)
    2. Switch to the Administrator user account
    3. Go to C:\Program Files
    4. Find WindowsApps (the Windows 10 apps folder), then go to Properties and grant full access to your user account
    5. Switch back to your user account
    6. Go to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
    7. Look for every folder that says WindowsCalculator. For each of these folders, you need to go to properties and change the ownership from SYSTEM to your user account. Then grant full access to your user account. Then you can delete the folder.
    8. When all folders are deleted, reinstall Calculator from the Windows Store. It should now work. (You should notice that this time when you download from the Store that the download is bigger.)
    9. Disable the Administrator Account (enter 'net user Administrator /active:no')
    I hope that helps.

kingbeandip, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 account services not working Calculator, Task Manager, Store, etc...

1. Windows 10 account services not working Calculator, Task Manager, Store, etc... - Similar Threads - account services working

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. Windows services not working Microsoft store, Windows update etc...

Windows services not working Microsoft store, Windows update etc...: Hello, I'm having a problem in general with microsoft services in particular with windows update and microsoft store. Some time ago, thinking they were of no use to me, I had disabled them with software that disabled these microsoft services. Now that I need them I can't...
  5. Windows services not working Microsoft store, Windows update etc...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows services not working Microsoft store, Windows update etc...: Hello, I'm having a problem in general with microsoft services in particular with windows update and microsoft store. Some time ago, thinking they were of no use to me, I had disabled them with software that disabled these microsoft services. Now that I need them I can't...
  6. Windows services not working Microsoft store, Windows update etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cannot open windows apps (calendar, store, calculator, etc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open windows apps (calendar, store, calculator, etc): I went to download something through the windows app store and ran across this message: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings...
  8. Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc: I purchased a new Microsoft Surface and from the first time I used it the windows store, calculator, photo viewer and other windows apps would try to open and immediately crash. The icons looked strange in the menus. I tried all the listed resolutions from other threads,...
  9. WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working

WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working: Hi, I don't mean to intrude on someone else's Post but I have the same problem. This is real bull. When will Microsoft fix the WindowsApps problem? I delayed the upgrade from Win 8.1 until the last minute so that the bugs could be fixed. I have the problem that many...
  10. Memory Management, system secuiry service etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management, system secuiry service etc.: hello, i've been having random bsod issues. and i can not seem to figure out the trigger of these bsod's. i get memory management when im browsing, playing a game or when i dont even use the laptop. The system security bsod i have no clue on. My only thought is could it...