Windows 10: Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency

Discus and support Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed a few days ago that while playing games my sensitivity would randomly drop and the audio would be interrupted by static sounds or dropouts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by windtone, Aug 5, 2018.

1. windtone Win User

Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency

I noticed a few days ago that while playing games my sensitivity would randomly drop and the audio would be interrupted by static sounds or dropouts, so I installed latencymon and found out I had extremely high latency. The strange thing is, when I don't have my internet driver enabled/not connected to internet, everything would be working fine but as soon as I connected to the internet my latency would rapidly increase.]

This is when the internet is on

Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency c8f4b102-4257-4356-9ce2-0b08f81f8bad?upload=true.jpg This is when I disable the internet driver

Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency 57965bbc-0dc3-41cc-a5fd-19549b7d787a?upload=true.jpg

I use wireless network and my network driver is a Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165. I have tried updating it along with many other different drivers, including the BIOS. Can anyone help? Thanks.

:)

windtone, Aug 5, 2018
  2. CEL
    Cel Win User

Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys

Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency [​IMG]

Unfortunately updating logitech software did not help.

So is there any way to find out which program or hardware uses that Wdf01000?

3. Jose Est Win User
    Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi,

Wdf01000.sys is a Microsoft driver file. The wdf01000.sys
    process should not be deleted or prevented from loading each time Windows loads.

We would like to know more about your wdf01000.sys and latency concern:

• Were you getting errors with wdf01000.sys? If yes, Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Which program or application were you using in audio recording?
    • What equipment or devices were connected to your PC when you were recording audio?

In the meantime, check out this article for tips on how to improve
    PC performance.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

Sorry when I went to post it looked much better than it does there.... So I can see how that wasn't the greatest piece to look at.

Here is the screenshot you requested.

Power Plan Settings: High Performance
    Turn off disk after: 20min
    Sleep/Hibernate: Never
    USB Selective Suspend Setting: Enabled
    PCI Express Link State Power Management: Off

Processor Power Management
    • Maximum Processor Frequency: 0MHz
    • Minimum Processor State: 100%
    • System Cooling Policy: Active
    • Maximum Processor State: 100%

I believe the Power settings are mostly the generic High Performance. If I changed anything it was the sleep function as I often access this computer when I'm at home.

As for staying with my old computer. I agree, I definitely could have, but it had been 3 years since I last built that system so I figured it was time to step it up. I also use the Creative Cloud often and my system could use a boost in speed. Plus the old components are now in a second tower and being used for offloading things to free up this computer for recording (such as rendering video, etc).

I plan to add 32GB more to the RAM over the next two months and a new 1080ti video card. Someone also told me adding an internal Soundcard might help as well, although I don't see what it has to do with this latency issue.

Thanks again,

Brad

BradShoemaker, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency

1. Windows 10 ACPI.SYS and ndis.sys causing high latency - Similar Threads - ACPI SYS ndis

2. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  3. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  4. Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys Latency - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys Latency - Windows 10: Hello, for a while now I've been having audio issues constant crackling/popping, and much more recently audio cutting out completely. I know it's not just my headphones it's my speakers also on my laptop. I've tried plugging devices into different ports and that made no...
  5. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  6. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  7. Wdf01000.sys latency probelm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys latency probelm: Hi, I have a self-built PC Ryzen 5 1600, 8 Gb Ram, Radeon RX 470, 256Gb NVMe SSD on which Windows 10 Education Edition is running, 2 TB HDD for data storing and use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen as my USB sound card for Audio Recording, Mixing and Mastering. I searched...
  8. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  9. Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys

Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is my LatencyMon Log _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your...
  10. Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys: I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason. I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms. They both got high DPC with wdf driver...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acpi.sys latency

2. ndis.sys latency

3. ndis.sys high latency

4. acpi.sys high latency,
  5. acpi driver latency,
  6. ACPI.sys causing latency ,
  7. acpi driver for nt windows 10 latency,
  8. acpi causing high latency,
  9. ACPI latency problem,
  10. acpi latency,