Windows 10: windows 10 acting weird

Discus and support windows 10 acting weird in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lpoulter, Mar 3, 2018.

1. lpoulter Win User

windows 10 acting weird

for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ?
    windows 10 acting weird [​IMG]

:)

lpoulter, Mar 3, 2018
  2. ME_806 Win User

Help Youtube in Edge and IE and will Crash/is jittery

Every since windows 10 my computer has been acting nice and windows 10 has been nice but both edge and ie have had youtube freezing and acting weird I need help,

ME_806, Mar 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Is Acting Weird

All Apps That I need to sign into arnt letting me in ever since I got windows 10 (except my emails)

list of thing that arnt working:

xbox app wont sign in

Cortana doesn't search what I tell her

xbox avatar wont let me sign in

in the Cortana settings every time I try to sign into a connected accounts it wont let me and sends me back

Question:

How in all of the U.S do I fix this? because I want to be able to play minecraft windows 10 edition but it says I have to sign into to xbox live but it wont let me.

Panda&Tiger, Mar 3, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

windows 10 acting weird

Your HDD may be corrupted due to Bad Sectors.
    First, backup your personal files (ie) Documents, Pictures, Music etc to an External USB HDD.
    Next press the Win Key+S in the Search box type CMD, Right click the CMD results and Run As Administrator. in the Elevated Command Prompt type chkdsk /R and press enter. Now type a Y for Yes and reboot the computer. Check Disk will start at next bootup and go thru 5 stages and will take a while. This will check for Bad Sectors and try and "Fix" them.

spunk, Mar 3, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    Welcome to TenForums @lpoulter

Do you mean the Blue Screen of Death?

windows 10 acting weird [​IMG]

If so, TenForums has a forum dedicated to solving BSOD problems. The people who hang out there are very knowledgeable and can often diagnose the cause for you. Check the disk for errors as spunk suggests, but if you still get a BSOD you should start a new thread here...

BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 acting weird

1. windows 10 acting weird - Similar Threads - acting weird

2. windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird: i am a senior so bear with me. i have a frustrating issue with Windows 11 file explorer. i thought it was a problem with dropbox, and after hours of remote accessing, the problem still occurs. HELLLLPPPPP!when i call microsoft support for business, i get shuffled off to...
  3. windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird: i am a senior so bear with me. i have a frustrating issue with Windows 11 file explorer. i thought it was a problem with dropbox, and after hours of remote accessing, the problem still occurs. HELLLLPPPPP!when i call microsoft support for business, i get shuffled off to...
  4. ALT key is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ALT key is acting weird: Hello, I don't know if this is a bug or a virus. The alt keys launches a burst of commands on Chrome or Edge: - https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044782- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044904- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044773-...
  5. Windows 11 acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 acting weird: Hello microsoft community!I am using windows 11I actually made a mistake and disable windows defender system. Then I realized windows acting weird. Then I recovered all my settings to 3 hours so that the windows defender system started. But after that I realized some of the...
  6. Windows 11 acting weird

Windows 11 acting weird: Hello microsoft community!I am using windows 11I actually made a mistake and disable windows defender system. Then I realized windows acting weird. Then I recovered all my settings to 3 hours so that the windows defender system started. But after that I realized some of the...
  7. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  8. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  9. my keyboard is acting weird

10. Keyboard started acting weird

Keyboard started acting weird: I have an Asus E410 laptop. It was perfectly normal when suddenly, a few minutes ago, the keyboard started glitching. Some keys appear to be mapped to other keys functionally, my web pages will randomly start scrolling, and links will randomly click. Keep in mind that I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 acting funny\