Windows 10: Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button

Discus and support Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are trying to resolve some problems that arose when a hijacking virus got into my friend's computer. Most things seem to be working OK, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BIGHEFF, Dec 19, 2018.

1. BIGHEFF Win User

Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button

We are trying to resolve some problems that arose when a hijacking virus got into my friend's computer. Most things seem to be working OK, but the Desktop seems to be locked in Tablet Mode. However, we can't find Tablet Mode in the Action Center in order to turn it off. The Action center only has 10 buttons, as follows; VPN; Location; Bluetooth; Project; Connect; Network; Mobile Hotspot; Night Light; ?????????; All Settings. The second last one appears to say "WiFiOFC134" but I can't quite make it out. Any Suggestions????

:)

BIGHEFF, Dec 19, 2018

2. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 19, 2018
  3. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button

Tablet Mode in Windows 10

Hi,

Tablet mode is a new feature that should automatically activate when you detach a tablet from its base or dock. Also, in tablet mode, the Desktop is unavailable.

To disable the Tablet mode in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap on System in the left pane of the screen; then, scroll down to the bottom until you see
      Tablet Mode.
    • Verify if the toggle is set to either on or off based on your preference.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button

1. Windows 10 action cente has no "Tablet Mode" button - Similar Threads - action cente has

2. Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!: Hi Everyone,I recently updated my windows. It is a few days since I have got the Update. Today when I was searching for tablet mode, I was not able to find it. Eventhough I do not have a touch screen, I like using that. I checked the setings and it was there but it was not...
  3. "Tablet Mode" Quick Action is missing

"Tablet Mode" Quick Action is missing: Hello, my IT department reinstalled Windows 10 on my Laptop. I have to reset everything from scratch. Now I realized that quick actions in the Action Sidebar are in the wrong order that is, not the order I am used to. I reordered them. I always have in the top row...
  4. Tablet mode option missing from Action Center

Tablet mode option missing from Action Center: I have two desktop computers running Windows 10, both of which I have used in tablet mode for years. One of the computers no longer shows the Tabletoption button in the Action Center. I would say that this happened around the time of the October, 2020, cumulative update. How...
  5. Unable to find Tablet Mode in the Action Center in Windows 10

Unable to find Tablet Mode in the Action Center in Windows 10: Hi There, Recently, when I wanted to change to Tablet Mode, I opened the action center and I didn't find the Tablet Mode in the Action Center, [ATTACH] Here You Go. but I am able to turn on the tablet mode by going to settings. Anyways Thanks in Advance....
  6. I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center

I don't see Tablet Mode button in Action Center: Hi all! I don't see Tablet Mode option in Action Center, and neither see the option in Settings to pin it to Action Center. I upgraded my PC to version 20H2 a few days ago. Until the day I upgraded my PC, the tablet mode option was there. Today, when I took Action Center...
  7. I cant see Tablet mode in Action center.

I cant see Tablet mode in Action center.: I cant see tablet mode option in Action center. i tried to edit action center in settings but it also not showing tablet mode option. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-tablet-mode-in-action-center/b687d11d-f032-4e34-9374-1cdf6d2666ae
  8. Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode

Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode: I have an HP laptop. Windows is up to date. I have recently switched to running in desktop mode but when i left click the start button instead of getting the start menu it switches to tablet mode. How do i fix this? Ive searched everywhere. if i right click it brings up...
  9. Move back button in tablet mode

Move back button in tablet mode: Oi! I'm desperately looking for a way to move the back button on the taskbar in tablet mode to the left of the windows button. I can't do it, no matter how hard I try. Any ideas of how this can be done? Here's a paintjob of what I mean (don't mind the missing task button)...
  10. Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?: Hi Today when I turned my laptop to tablet mode, I did not see the button that helps to switch between apps. This button was located search button in bottom of the window, but I cant see it now. It was there before. Did I change a setting mistakenly ? PS: Right...