Windows 10: Windows 10 Actions

Discus and support Windows 10 Actions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Actions

My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license product key. I probably need to do a clean install. Ever since that Oct, update nothing but problems .

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Actions

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Actions

1. Windows 10 Actions - Similar Threads - Actions

2. Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887: The Action Center Acrylic effect only appears all of a sudden after Action Center is completely opened. During the opening animation, it has a normal transparency. This happens after installing Cumulative Update KB4482887. Please see attachment for the animation. [IMG]...
  3. Action Center can't turn on Windows Defender. Please try again later.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Action Center can't turn on Windows Defender. Please try again later.: I am getting this issue at the time of starting the windows defender by clicking "Turn on spyware protection" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/action-center-cant-turn-on-windows-defender-please/656291b1-9823-4648-af20-a467c54fb48f
  4. Notifications and action center not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and action center not working in Windows 10: CLick on notifications in action center, most of the time do nothing. DO not open browser to view them. What causes this ? I tried the sfc line and DSM, both check and repairhealth, but I still have problems. SFC was clean, no errors, but I still ran DSM ( whatever its...
  5. After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work

After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work: Hello, I've been running a Windows 10 laptop for about seven months now and haven't had any issue with it until it decided to automatically update this week. And ever since then, I've been having an issue with my laptop's taskbar. If I click on either the start menu or action...
  6. how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document: after scaning a document, have a noption to "move to". the lsit is long. How do I emove entrieds no longer used? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-entries-with-move-to-action-after/5bd416ff-f913-4c7f-8433-edd194e16d47"
  7. Clipboard gets overwritten while performing other actions on the computer

Clipboard gets overwritten while performing other actions on the computer: I started becoming aware of this maybe early-mid way through 2018. I would be copy-pasting stuff around, and sometimes content that I was expecting to be there, was not. I'd do it again- and it would work. But this kept happening. To start with I convinvced myself I just...
  8. Recently, Win10 Clipboard gets overwritten by various OS actions

Recently, Win10 Clipboard gets overwritten by various OS actions: I started becoming aware of this maybe early-mid way through 2018. I would be copy-pasting stuff around, and sometimes content that I was expecting to be there, was not. I'd do it again- and it would work. But this kept happening. To start with I convinvced myself I just...
  9. how to remove action center in tool bar?

how to remove action center in tool bar?: How do you remove the Action Center on the Windows10 tool bar - that I NEVER asked for! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-action-center-in-tool-bar/d6e19caf-8f80-4b6f-a1a7-31bc5a1ef537
  10. Win10 Security Center actions required but I see none there all green?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 Security Center actions required but I see none there all green?: Hey Everybody, I just reinstalled win 10 twice and my Security center has a red x in it and states there are actions needed, but when I open it up and look inside it is green across the boards.. I have never had this happen with numerous installs since I been using win 10.....