Windows 10: Windows 10 Actions

Discus and support Windows 10 Actions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Actions

My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license product key. I probably need to do a clean install. Ever since that Oct, update nothing but problems .

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Actions

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Actions

1. Windows 10 Actions - Similar Threads - Actions

2. Undo an action

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Undo an action: Hello For some reason, In the process of activating my Windows I had to use the command slmgr -upk to remove the existing key. Is there any way to undo it or know the old key? Regards Chaitanya...
  3. System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903: My system tray and action center are gone after 1903 update. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-and-action-center-gone-after-1903/66feb575-a4cb-48d3-8e7d-e9624f648508
  4. Microsoft Mail Error: No Email Associated To Perform This Action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail Error: No Email Associated To Perform This Action: [ATTACH] Every time I turn on my computer or open any program this message pops up. My mail works fine and everything runs smoothly with my syncing etc., but, this message always happens and it bothers me. Can someone please help me?...
  5. How to permanently remove 'Focus assist' message in Action Center after the 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to permanently remove 'Focus assist' message in Action Center after the 1903 update?: After I installed the 1903 update I disabled 'Focus assist" using the instructions at this link. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-focus-assist-reduce-distractions-windows-10-april-2018-update But I am still getting the Action Center message shown in this screenshot...
  6. Update 1903 Action Center Setting Unclear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 Action Center Setting Unclear: After installing July Win10 update 1903 (which incidentally took over four hours using Windows 10 Update Assistant) I get a new message in Action Center which is a bit unclear. What does this 'Focus assist' setting mean to you? What is the impact? [ATTACH] For example,...
  7. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  8. Action Center no longer opens or works in Windows 10--what happened?

Action Center no longer opens or works in Windows 10--what happened?: Action Center no longer opens or works in Windows 10--what happened? Tried opening from START, NOTIFICATIONS, Control Panel--no response. Sometimes I get the blue screen with the gear and that's it. What's going on with windows 10?fri...
  9. action center on another monitor?

action center on another monitor?: I'm using multiple monitors and have my task bar on the 2nd monitor but the action center and the notification popups appear on the primary monitor. Because i use the main display to play games on it's very annoying to me to have the action center popups on the main display....
  10. How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square?

How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square?: please help, my icon is wrong [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-icons-in-windows-quick-actions-and/d06ad49d-e90b-4a32-b76b-dbba8041c9e8