Windows 10: Windows 10 Actions

Discus and support Windows 10 Actions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MlkeFarnsworth Win User

Windows 10 Actions

My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license product key. I probably need to do a clean install. Ever since that Oct, update nothing but problems .

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Jenith_James Win User

Windows 10 Actions

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Actions

1. Windows 10 Actions - Similar Threads - Actions

2. Quick Action icons arranged in 3 columns instead of 4.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Action icons arranged in 3 columns instead of 4.: For some reason my Quick Actions in the notification area have arranged themselves into 3 columns instead of all 4. Has anyone else experienced this in Windows 10? I have not been able to find anything for this in Settings, besides selecting which buttons to enable/disable....
  3. Move Action Center to the left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move Action Center to the left: Hi! My taskbar is moved to the left side, that's how I like it basicaly. And when everything seems to be fine, Action Center on the right is pretty bad experience - having to move cursor all over the pleace to reach it. Is there a way to move Action Center to pop on the left...
  4. Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center: Hi, The Windows 10 tray report an action is required in Windows Security Center, but the Security Center reports everything is ok. How can I clear this tray report or figure out what action is required? [img] [img] 121454
  5. Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center: Hi, The Windows 10 tray report an action is required in Windows Security Center, but the Security Center reports everything is ok. How can I clear this tray report or figure out what action is required? [img] [img] 121454
  6. Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful: Microsoft is updating the Action Center in Windows 10 to make it more useful. One of the changes that Microsoft plans for Action Center is a brightness slider that would replace the brightness quick action button. Starting with Windows 10 19H1, you will notice the brightness...
  7. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  8. New notifications not showing in action center.

New notifications not showing in action center.: [IMG] [ATTACH] As you can see, the action center badge suggests new notifications but remains empty on opening. I have tried sfc and DISM tool, tried restarting file explorer, disabled and enabled action center from group policy but nothing has worked so far. Need a fix for...
  9. Virus and Protection Full Scan says a threat exists start actions. Action button does nothing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Protection Full Scan says a threat exists start actions. Action button does nothing.: I have an issue where a full scan and offline scan has been completed, finding a threat. Pressing start actions starts nothing. Threat history shows no threat. Windows defender shield stays in the red however as per snapshot. Please advise a corrective cause. This all...
  10. How to turn off Back/Forward actions on two finger touchpad gesture?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to turn off Back/Forward actions on two finger touchpad gesture?: Hi there. When a window has horizontal scroll bar the horizontal two-finger gesture scrolls the window. But when no such scroll bar this gesture makes Back or Forward action. How to disable the Back/Forward actions at all and leave only scroll behaviour?...