Windows 10: Windows 10 Actions

Discus and support Windows 10 Actions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Actions

My HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. is telling me that windows 10 pro is not activated. Its been accused for quite sometime. It's a digital license product key. I probably need to do a clean install. Ever since that Oct, update nothing but problems .

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Actions

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Actions

1. Windows 10 Actions - Similar Threads - Actions

2. Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.: Hi! So i've run into a problem where i've followed all the instructions on here on how to fix my action center, didn't work. Basically what happens is, when i press it the gray unloaded window of it appears on my screen for a split second. Then it disappears. I tried...
  3. Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.: Hi! So i've run into a problem where i've followed all the instructions on here on how to fix my action center, didn't work. Basically what happens is, when i press it the gray unloaded window of it appears on my screen for a split second. Then it disappears. I tried...
  4. Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.

The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.: The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11. The first inch on lefthand side Just closes the menu. If you move in a little further and press a button 2 buttons operate at the same time. The Calendar and Notification menu seem...
  6. The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.: The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11. The first inch on lefthand side Just closes the menu. If you move in a little further and press a button 2 buttons operate at the same time...
  7. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window: Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-epic-games-and-it-says-you/1aba20d8-58a5-40bc-9db7-32868b8d9ea6
  8. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window: Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-epic-games-and-it-says-you/1aba20d8-58a5-40bc-9db7-32868b8d9ea6
  9. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Failed to validate the signature of the actionable message card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to validate the signature of the actionable message card.: Hello,I have approval flow based on Ms form responses at Powerautomate, it was working okay today it gave error as "Failed to validate the signature of the actionable message card." People can receive approval request but they cannot do anything because of this error. How can...