Windows 10: windows 10 activaction need product key

Discus and support windows 10 activaction need product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; IU dont Have a working windows 10 activation product key please help *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdamFischer1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. windows 10 activaction need product key

IU dont Have a working windows 10 activation product key please help *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

AdamFischer1, Jan 12, 2019
  2. rusty303 Win User

how to get activaction code for a samsung laptop with a new hard drive.. without a product key sticker

have a Samsung laptop that was running windows 8 home. hard drive lock up. replace hard drive could not fine recover disc. laptop has no product code sticker for windows 8 activaction. contacted Samsung support to get recover disc back on june 26 2015.
    still have not received the disc yet, so I did a clean install with windows 10 iso can not activacted without product code contacted Samsung again the tell me that I have to wait for them to ship a recover disc to me and that I have to reinstall windows 8
    and the upgrade to windows 10. why is this, why can't I just get a activaction code from them so I can leave clean install of windows 10 home alone. and so I don't have to install windows 8 home and then upgrade to windows 10

rusty303, Jan 12, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 12, 2019
  4. windows 10 activaction need product key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 activaction need product key

1. windows 10 activaction need product key - Similar Threads - activaction need product

2. need a product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need a product key.: i have changed the hardware i.e battery of my laptop, by doing this, the window of my laptop is deactivated. now i am facing much difficulty in using the system. now please help me in activating my window....
  3. Need Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Windows Product Key: I need the 25-character product key/digital license. My PC came with Windows 10 installed. This was many years ago. I don't have the original packaging. The code isn't anywhere on the PC. I need it to set up an NVMe SSD....
  4. Need Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Windows Product Key: I need the 25-character product key/digital license. My PC came with Windows 10 installed. This was many years ago. I don't have the original packaging. The code isn't anywhere on the PC. I need it to set up an NVMe SSD....
  5. Need Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need Product KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Product KEY: HELP !!!!! Please Help Me Out After Reset My Laptop's Setting Its Asking PRODUCT KEY . On Screen Activate Windows. With Best Regards ! Mohammed IRSHAD Sheikh[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-product-key/704669b8-bbe3-4dfb-8633-804bdffc3656
  7. Product Key Need

Product Key Need: Dear Sir, This is to request you to kindly provide Product key for Activation Windows 10 Pro. Details of my Windows 10 Pro is mentioned below: Edition Windows 10 Pro Activation Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA316 Product Key need. Thanking you. Vinita...
  8. Need Windows key product

Need Windows key product: Split from this thread. I need a key product for my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-key-product/5b49aa0e-2401-4c01-b9d2-b53d14e2e137
  9. Windows 10 Product Key needed?

Windows 10 Product Key needed?: Windows 10 Product Key needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-needed/57b78dd6-f111-4e9c-af00-d22ecf452676"
  10. need product key

need product key: Back in July of 2015 (I think that was the year) when you got windows 10 free of charge, I downloaded it and saved the file. I had to reinstall today and was asked for the product key. I did not get one. If I remember right there was one key for all of them. Does anyone know...