Windows 10: Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

Discus and support Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello can anyone please help me my windows 10 laptop every 45 seconds or so keeps saying: Your windows license will expire soon go to settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ryleycannings, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

Hello can anyone please help me my windows 10 laptop every 45 seconds or so keeps saying:

Your windows license will expire soon go to settings to activate windows this stops me from being able to play my games and is very annoying please help me and thanks

:)

ryleycannings, Oct 15, 2020
  2. JohnRice Win User

Laptop mic takes 45 seconds to activate

Ran sfc /scannow and no error found. I rechecked after the scan and Windows 10 is still taking over 45 seconds to recognize the laptop microphone. Any other suggestions?

JohnRice, Oct 15, 2020
  3. JohnRice Win User
    Laptop mic takes 45 seconds to activate

On my new Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 10 Home version installed. When I access the speaker icon, right click and access Recording Devices, it takes 45 seconds for Windows to activate the laptop microphone. Tried setting up the mic again and again all
    with the same results. Once activated it works OK but if left idle it appears to go to sleep and another 45 second delay happens. If I try Cortana I run into this delay. All drives as well as Windows have been updated. Is there a way to fix this problem?

JohnRice, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

1. Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds - Similar Threads - activate every seconds

2. Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  3. constant stutter every 10 seconds

constant stutter every 10 seconds: getting a constant system stutter every 6 seconds. mouse pauses, anything running pauses for half a second constantly just re installed windows 10 to an older dell inspirion 15 laptop. also replaced hard drive, memory card and battery. when ran diagnostic and getting this...
  4. Computer hangs for a split second exactly every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer hangs for a split second exactly every 10 seconds: I used a stopwatch and exactly every 10 seconds my pc hangs for a split second. I can't tell what would be causing it in task manager. In task manager, on the CPU graph, one core will get a spike in usage at the same time. It would be useful if I could view which cores...
  5. Windows lags every 3 seconds

Windows lags every 3 seconds: I had a problem with my laptop not updating. I updated all drivers including BIOS. After that the computer started lagging every 3 seconds, video playback and the mouse as well. I then did a clean install of Windows 10 and applied all the updates. It is now up to date. The...
  6. Internet freezes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet freezes every 10 seconds: For the past couple of weeks since I got a new dual broadband router, I have been having some issues with my connection. When I am playing a video game on my computer around every 10 seconds I completely freeze ingame for about a second. This happens across all games I play,...
  7. Windows 10 lag bug for every 10 seconds

Windows 10 lag bug for every 10 seconds: Hello I just recently got Windows 10 for my Dell Latitude e4300. With a Core 2 Duo with a m4500 HD everything will went running and smoothly when I had Windows 7 on the system but once I upgraded to Windows 10 there were tons of problems with the system in the system was not...
  8. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  9. Windows 10 microstutter every second.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 microstutter every second.: Since I bought my laptop to now, there has been an extremely annoying problem. Every second, the display stops updating for a fraction of a second, then starts again. It's as simple as that. CPU, Disk, RAM usage are all normal. It's even evident in my videos. Here is an...
  10. Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time: Hey peeps! I'm helping a friend update her HP laptop (15-n204eo) to Win10 from 8. Problem is that after the update, the computer freezes every 1-2 seconds for 1-2 seconds. It is constant and never stops. Drivers are up to date and so it Windows itself. I've tried a...