Windows 10: Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

Discus and support Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello can anyone please help me my windows 10 laptop every 45 seconds or so keeps saying: Your windows license will expire soon go to settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ryleycannings, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

Hello can anyone please help me my windows 10 laptop every 45 seconds or so keeps saying:

Your windows license will expire soon go to settings to activate windows this stops me from being able to play my games and is very annoying please help me and thanks

:)

ryleycannings, Oct 15, 2020
  2. JohnRice Win User

Laptop mic takes 45 seconds to activate

Ran sfc /scannow and no error found. I rechecked after the scan and Windows 10 is still taking over 45 seconds to recognize the laptop microphone. Any other suggestions?

JohnRice, Oct 15, 2020
  3. JohnRice Win User
    Laptop mic takes 45 seconds to activate

On my new Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 10 Home version installed. When I access the speaker icon, right click and access Recording Devices, it takes 45 seconds for Windows to activate the laptop microphone. Tried setting up the mic again and again all
    with the same results. Once activated it works OK but if left idle it appears to go to sleep and another 45 second delay happens. If I try Cortana I run into this delay. All drives as well as Windows have been updated. Is there a way to fix this problem?

JohnRice, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds

1. Windows 10 activate every 45 seconds - Similar Threads - activate every seconds

2. "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated: I've already read many posts here about actions to take. As far as I can tell my windows is activated. I've had this computer for years but changed a few parts over 4 months ago and suddenly this week I start getting the pop up to activate windows every 30 seconds or so....
  3. "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated: I've already read many posts here about actions to take. As far as I can tell my windows is activated. I've had this computer for years but changed a few parts over 4 months ago and suddenly this week I start getting the pop up to activate windows every 30 seconds or so....
  4. "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 45 Seconds to Load File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    45 Seconds to Load File Explorer: File Explorer taking way too long to load 45 Seconds. Once its loaded, it works OK, but it used to load in less than 2 seconds.Everything was working fine in Windows 10. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with 16GB Ram. Nothing else appears to be affected.I have tried windows...
  6. 45 Seconds to Load File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    45 Seconds to Load File Explorer: File Explorer taking way too long to load 45 Seconds. Once its loaded, it works OK, but it used to load in less than 2 seconds.Everything was working fine in Windows 10. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with 16GB Ram. Nothing else appears to be affected.I have tried windows...
  7. Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 "hiccuping" every ten seconds.: Every ten seconds-- and it's a very consistent ten seconds --my computer pauses for a fraction of a second before resuming. When this happens, it interrupts any scrolling or typing that is going on and then lurches forward after a few frames, making it extremely...
  8. Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds.

Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds.: Hey i have a problem i started upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and once windows 10 loaded i relized that the screen freezes for 2-1 seconds and every 2-1 seconds. On windows 8.1 it dosent have that problem. Its a problem i went to youtube when a youtube video loads...
  9. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  10. Windows 10 microstutter every second.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 microstutter every second.: Since I bought my laptop to now, there has been an extremely annoying problem. Every second, the display stops updating for a fraction of a second, then starts again. It's as simple as that. CPU, Disk, RAM usage are all normal. It's even evident in my videos. Here is an...