Windows 10: windows 10 activate message

Discus and support windows 10 activate message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After several years, I'm now getting an (activate windows) message. When I try, it tells me I need a key or a code which I don't have as it came with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wireman38, Sep 11, 2019.

1. wireman38 Win User

windows 10 activate message

After several years, I'm now getting an (activate windows) message. When I try, it tells me I need a key or a code which I don't have as it came with with a 10 update when I purchased it from Office Depot. The one time I was able to speak to tech, he told me I had to buy a new key. When I told him that seemed unfair that I should have to pay for there mistake, he guided me to a point that I could go back to prior update, this worked for 5 days until auto update then right back to same problem, Only this time it removed my auto cad 2002 and Quicken 2013. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm 82 so not as fast as I once was.

:)

wireman38, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 11, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 activate message - Similar Threads - activate message

2. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  3. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  4. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....: Hello i Upgraded my cpu and Motherboard today and when i got into Windows i got the watermark Activate Windows. So i then checked the my activation Status and it gives me the error Code 0xC004F211. I then whent to the troubleshoot Menu and selected, i recently changed...
  6. After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....

After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....: Hello i Upgraded my cpu and Motherboard today and when i got into Windows i got the watermark Activate Windows. So i then checked the my activation Status and it gives me the error Code 0xC004F211. I then whent to the troubleshoot Menu and selected, i recently changed...
  7. After i changed my CPU and Motherboard, i got the message that Windows is no longer active....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows message: Bought a computer in 2019 that had Windows 10. Got a message in 2021 to upgrade to Windows 11 for free. Did that on 11/16/21. Worked fine until there was an update on 7/29/23...shows that Version22H2 was successfully installed. Now when I start up my computer, I see a message...
  9. Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows message

Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows message: Bought a computer in 2019 that had Windows 10. Got a message in 2021 to upgrade to Windows 11 for free. Did that on 11/16/21. Worked fine until there was an update on 7/29/23...shows that Version22H2 was successfully installed. Now when I start up my computer, I see a message...
  10. Windows not Activated message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not Activated message: All of sudden I am getting a Windows not Activated message but I cannot activate Windows.The Troubleshooter does not work "We can't activate Windows on this device right now".The PC came with Windows 10 pre-installed and I upgraded to Windows 11 as soon as Windows 11 came...