Windows 10: windows 10 activating on new pc

Discus and support windows 10 activating on new pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i bought a new pc and im trying to get my windows 10 to activate on it, i have an account and logged in with it, but it wont activate. instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marktopping2, Jan 13, 2022.

1. windows 10 activating on new pc

Hi, i bought a new pc and im trying to get my windows 10 to activate on it, i have an account and logged in with it, but it wont activate. instead trying to prompt me to buy a new windows 10

:)

marktopping2, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2022
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 16, 2022
  4. r.h.p Win User

windows 10 activating on new pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 activating on new pc

1. windows 10 activating on new pc - Similar Threads - activating

2. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  3. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  4. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  6. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  7. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver: I am unable to connect to my ethernet despite the cabel being plugged in. The adapter shows in device manager yet in the Network Connections window nothing is there. I have tried network reset, command prompts and other items yet nothing seems to bring back my adapter so I...
  9. Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver

Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver: I am unable to connect to my ethernet despite the cabel being plugged in. The adapter shows in device manager yet in the Network Connections window nothing is there. I have tried network reset, command prompts and other items yet nothing seems to bring back my adapter so I...
  10. Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware