Windows 10: Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device

Discus and support Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have reinstalled windows10 trhough reset pc option in windows. after reinstalling the windows cant get activated! I tried to put manually the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arash6, May 15, 2020.

1. Arash6 Win User

Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device

Hi

I have reinstalled windows10 trhough reset pc option in windows.

after reinstalling the windows cant get activated!

I tried to put manually the activation code , which i can get through cmd prompt. by using the the change windows key option.

But it gives an error that means it cant reach their servers right now,

I tried it on different times, but it gives the same error.

What should I do?

:)

Arash6, May 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device

1. Windows 10 activation after reinstalling the windows Preinstalled windows device - Similar Threads - activation reinstalling Preinstalled

2. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  3. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  4. Windows 10 Activation after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation after reinstallation: I recently brought Laptop HP EliteBook thru eBay from a reseller.On receipt, I was performing a full reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro using the media available from HP. In the middle of installation, it gives this message if the internet is connected "Sign-in with your XXXX...
  5. Activating Windows 10 after reinstall

Activating Windows 10 after reinstall: I have ACER Nitro 5 AN515-54 with Windows 10 Home Single Language OEM preinstalled. For about a couple of months ago I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from MS Store. Today I reinstalled my laptop since I have a problem with it and now I'm getting back the Windows 10 Home, not...
  6. Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled!

Windows not activated?? I bought a device with windows 10 preinstalled!: I have a surface book 2 which came with Windows 10 preinstalled I update regularly. I checked my device properties and can see "windows not activated". Why is this the case and how do i fix this?...
  7. Activating Windows 10 after reinstalling

Activating Windows 10 after reinstalling: Hi, I'm using a laptop, wich has pre installed Windows 10 Home 64 bit version (activated with a digital license and I'm using a local account). My question is if I have to reinstall the same version of windows for some reason how can I reactivate it. should I switch to my...
  8. Activate Preinstalled Windows 10

Activate Preinstalled Windows 10: How to activate Pre-Installed WIndows10 HOme Single? When running WindowsPro10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-preinstalled-windows-10/a2ef6619-8026-451d-b006-97cfe0ff5e11"
  9. how to reinstall preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to reinstall preinstalled windows 10: hello all i had encountered trouble with windows 10 so when i restarted i got a screen where few of the following options displayed troubleshooting continue to windows 10 reset the pc restore system startup service i tried every single method but none worked ... what...
  10. PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?

PreInstalled Windows 10 Not Activated?: Hello everyone, I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I purchased a new CyberPowerPC Gaming desktop from Best Buy the other day, and I finally got it online today. While I was poking around in settings to get some updates going,...