Windows 10: Windows 10 activation after reset PC

Discus and support Windows 10 activation after reset PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have a motile laptop, and windows 10 comes pre-installed on it. after I reset the laptop it said; “we can’t activate Windows on this device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Willperry205, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 activation after reset PC

So I have a motile laptop, and windows 10 comes pre-installed on it. after I reset the laptop it said; “we can’t activate Windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003”.I tried to troubleshoot it, but then it said; “Something interrupted or troubleshooting. Make sure you’re connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. 0x80070005”. How do I fix this and activate windows?????

:)

Willperry205, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Windows is not activated following "reset this pc"

My latest rebuild was done using:
    • Reset this PC.
    • Don't keep files.

I now see the conflicting output as show in post #16.

Also I have a watermark on my desktop. Is this normal?

Windows 10 activation after reset PC [​IMG]

the5krunner, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 activation after reset PC

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 activation after reset PC

1. Windows 10 activation after reset PC - Similar Threads - activation reset

2. Will Windows 10 ask for the activation key after doing a Factory Reset?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Will Windows 10 ask for the activation key after doing a Factory Reset?: I've lost a lot of performance recently and before upgrading my pc, I want to factory reset it and hopefully get rid of something that may be causing the loss in performance. But I've been scared to do so since I do not know where or if I even wrote down my Windows activation...
  3. Will Windows 10 ask for the activation key after doing a Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 10 ask for the activation key after doing a Factory Reset?: I've lost a lot of performance recently and before upgrading my pc, I want to factory reset it and hopefully get rid of something that may be causing the loss in performance. But I've been scared to do so since I do not know where or if I even wrote down my Windows activation...
  4. Will Windows 10 ask for the activation key after doing a Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  6. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  7. Windows 11 Activation after a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation after a reset: Hi, I've done a windows 11 reset on my laptop but after the reset it restarted and shows "Activate Windows" at bottom right of the screen and on the task bar there's nothing showing including the start button, please help....
  8. Windows 11 Activation after a reset

Windows 11 Activation after a reset: Hi, I've done a windows 11 reset on my laptop but after the reset it restarted and shows "Activate Windows" at bottom right of the screen and on the task bar there's nothing showing including the start button, please help....
  9. windows 11 not activated after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 not activated after reset: Windows 11 not activated after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-activated-after-reset/fab8409e-d435-4544-b399-0969699f333c
  10. windows 11 not activated after reset

windows 11 not activated after reset: Windows 11 not activated after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-activated-after-reset/fab8409e-d435-4544-b399-0969699f333c