Windows 10: windows 10 Activation after reset

Discus and support windows 10 Activation after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thrisha sai, Jul 29, 2022.

1. windows 10 Activation after reset

I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?

:)

thrisha sai, Jul 29, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 29, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows 10 Activation after reset

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 Activation after reset

1. windows 10 Activation after reset - Similar Threads - Activation reset

2. Windows 11 Activation after a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation after a reset: Hi, I've done a windows 11 reset on my laptop but after the reset it restarted and shows "Activate Windows" at bottom right of the screen and on the task bar there's nothing showing including the start button, please help....
  3. Windows 11 Activation after a reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation after a reset: Hi, I've done a windows 11 reset on my laptop but after the reset it restarted and shows "Activate Windows" at bottom right of the screen and on the task bar there's nothing showing including the start button, please help....
  4. windows 11 not activated after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 not activated after reset: Windows 11 not activated after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-activated-after-reset/fab8409e-d435-4544-b399-0969699f333c
  5. windows 11 not activated after reset

windows 11 not activated after reset: Windows 11 not activated after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-activated-after-reset/fab8409e-d435-4544-b399-0969699f333c
  6. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  7. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  8. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...
  10. I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...

I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this...: I have reset my window 11 pc after that defaultuser0 account is active, I have deleted this account and user files after that showing the user on when i restart my pc...