Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Bound Email address - Forgotton

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Bound Email address - Forgotton in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can i recover the email address that i have created for my windows licence key on my HP Laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CSG2020, Sep 7, 2020.

1. CSG2020 Win User

Windows 10 Activation Bound Email address - Forgotton

How can i recover the email address that i have created for my windows licence key on my HP Laptop?

:)

CSG2020, Sep 7, 2020
  2. CSG2020 Win User

I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation

I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation and how do i find it?

CSG2020, Sep 7, 2020
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Kari, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation Bound Email address - Forgotton - Similar Threads - Activation Bound Email

2. Windows 10 and email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and email address: I have a new hp pavilion laptop with windows 10 I'm trying to set up email but it's requesting me to change my email address because my existing one already exists as a MS account. That account is mine and I don't want to change. How can I achieve that?...
  3. I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation: I don't remember email address i bound for Windows 10 Activation and how do i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-email-address-i-bound-for-windows/8b8aba30-4f24-4fcd-b329-ebd15c572f24
  4. How to use an existing email address to activate Windows 10?

How to use an existing email address to activate Windows 10?: I am attempting to install Windows 10 inside VitualBox running in System 76's PoP!_OS 16.10 operating system. I used the file "Win10_1909_English_x64.iso" for the installation attempt. The Windows 10 installation program, after accepting my installation key, did not accept my...
  5. How to change the email address to which Windows is activated

How to change the email address to which Windows is activated: I was using an older email address to which the Windows 10 was activated with a digital license. I want to stop using that email account and change it to a new email account. Kindly help Thanks and Regards...
  6. Windows 10 is licensed to email address???

Windows 10 is licensed to email address???: I've a new HP laptop which had Win 10 Home x64 pre-installed Everything is fine and dandy and linked to my MSFT account. When I ran the winver command it showed a weird thing Why isn't my name being shown instead of my email address? [IMG]...
  7. Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  8. Changing email address in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing email address in Windows 10: My husband recently passed away. I need to change the email address on our laptop to mine, as his has been discontinued. Can you tell me an easy way to change the email. Also, how can I make myself the administrator. Thank you...
  9. Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  10. Forgotton password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotton password: Hello everyone It's not as bad as it sounds. I can still get on to my computer and use it just fine. Here's the situation. I bought a new computer about a month ago, and I set a password that must be entered to go beyond the lock screen. And while customizing the...