Windows 10: Windows 10 activation code from free MS download

Discus and support Windows 10 activation code from free MS download in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Dell PC desktop is around 10 yrs old. It went bust on 1 Jan 2021 and I took it to the repair guy to fix and he changed some hardware. My HD is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MD1857, Jan 19, 2021.

1. MD1857 Win User

Windows 10 activation code from free MS download

My Dell PC desktop is around 10 yrs old. It went bust on 1 Jan 2021 and I took it to the repair guy to fix and he changed some hardware. My HD is intact and working. When I bought this PC directly from Dell it came with Win7 but a few year ago there was a forced free upgrade from MS for Win10 and my PC was updated. Now that there is some hardware change the Activation prompt comes up. I have no idea if there is an activation code for Win10 on my system or where to find it. I am just a home PC individual and I can't really invest in a new PC. I just use this PC for Google and email. I tried getting phone help from MS but the chatbox just times out with an error message! Can someone please help me with the Activation code for Win10. I will be most appreciative, thank you

Regards

Mandy

:)

MD1857, Jan 19, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 19, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation code from free MS download [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 activation code from free MS download - Similar Threads - activation code free

2. Windows 11 activation code with a download of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 activation code with a download of Windows 10?: Good news and bad news...good news is I built my first computer! Bad news...I purchased a copy of Windows 11 for it, but have now been informed I needed Windows 10 to get it to run. Is there any way I can use the activation code from the 11 after downloading/installing 10? I...
  3. Windows 11 activation code with a download of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation code with a download of Windows 10?: Good news and bad news...good news is I built my first computer! Bad news...I purchased a copy of Windows 11 for it, but have now been informed I needed Windows 10 to get it to run. Is there any way I can use the activation code from the 11 after downloading/installing 10? I...
  4. Windows 11 activation code with a download of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. downloaded windows 10 pro free from your web and next activation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded windows 10 pro free from your web and next activation ?: Sir I have downloaded through your web windows 10 pro for free using usb.now activation product key procedure please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-windows-10-pro-free-from-your-web-and/cf95ad8c-946b-464c-bb22-0f7032db9588
  6. downloaded windows 10 pro free from your web and next activation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloaded windows 10 pro free from your web and next activation ?: Sir I have downloaded through your web windows 10 pro for free using usb.now activation product key procedure please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-windows-10-pro-free-from-your-web-and/cf95ad8c-946b-464c-bb22-0f7032db9588
  7. downloaded windows 10 pro free from your web and next activation ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. MS Office is not free with windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office is not free with windows 10: Hi All,I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10 and when I am accessing excel/word it says I need to buy license but I thought MS office should be free with windows.It's frustrating and from now I will never buy laptop with windows. How come they ask/beg from day 1....
  9. Window 10 free upgrade from Win8.1 activation code

Window 10 free upgrade from Win8.1 activation code: My disk crashed and I installed a new disk and installed Windows 10 but I do not know which activation code to use when the system asks for this. Do I use the Window 8.1 activation key? I don't think I have the window 10 key since it was an upgrade and I can't find where...
  10. Windows 10 re-activation from free upgrade

Windows 10 re-activation from free upgrade: I had an old motherboard that came with Windows 7, and when Windows 10 was offered for existing Windows 7 users I upgraded to that. Now, I bought a new motherboard and am asked to activate windows 10, but when I try to activate it it says its unable to. My question is, will I...