Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Code Needed

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Code Needed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a computer from Microcenter on 9/5/2020 and it had Windows 10 already installed. Today when I went to use it, it is telling me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SandraFarley, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Activation Code Needed

I purchased a computer from Microcenter on 9/5/2020 and it had Windows 10 already installed. Today when I went to use it, it is telling me that Windows 10 is not activated and I need the code to activate it. Not sure why when I purchased it with Windows 10 already downloaded. What is my next step?Thanks!

:)

SandraFarley, Sep 6, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Activation Code Needed

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Code Needed

1. Windows 10 Activation Code Needed - Similar Threads - Activation Code Needed

2. I need activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need activation code: My hp laptop is not working properly it's telling that your window is not genuine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-activation-code/cb87301b-1bbe-4279-9d5a-565330dc1c76
  3. I need activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need activation code: My hp laptop is not working properly it's telling that your window is not genuine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-activation-code/cb87301b-1bbe-4279-9d5a-565330dc1c76
  4. Activation Code for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Code for Windows 10?: I can NOT get the @#$%^& store that sold me my computer to provide me an Activation Product Code for activating Windows 10 I bought a Desktop PC, btw. Is the Activation Product Code buried somewhere within the computer's memory, by any chance? Or - HOW ELSE can I obtain...
  5. Windows 10 activation code

Windows 10 activation code: I bought a laptop with Windows 19 installed. The licence expired after 8 months so I went back to seller for an activation code, this lasted about 5 months. They will not issue me another code how can I activate Windows 10? I get error code Ox004F012. Do I need to purchase a...
  6. need activate code to watch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need activate code to watch: download Hallmark NOW app but need activate code to watch; can watch on my chromebook but now on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-activate-code-to-watch/6a7c046a-a4e8-48fc-a605-8d9f87d44a0e
  7. Windows 10 activation code

Windows 10 activation code: My Microsoft account was originally connect to my computer, which have a digital licenses of Windows 10 through update from Windows 7. Now my computer require a activation code although I have connected to wifi and my account. (I did know that you should contact to the...
  8. Windows 10 activation with no code

Windows 10 activation with no code: Hello everyone! I have recently replaced my Motherboard and Hard Drive. I installed windows 10 on my new hard drive using a snapshot taken from Microsoft's website. Windows 10 has not automatically activated on my computer, I assume this is because I replaced the Motherboard...
  9. Windows 10 Activation Code

Windows 10 Activation Code: I originally downloaded the free version of Windows 10 when the offer was valid for Windows 7 and 8 users. My hard drive crashed and instead of checking whether I had a version of Windows 10 available, the installer loaded his copy of Windows 10 on my laptop. I guess I...
  10. windows 10 activation code

windows 10 activation code: hi there.. i have a really big concern i had windows 10 64 bit in my laptop and since counter strike game didnt support 64 bit i downloaded windows 10 pro 32 bit and formatted the pc with it.. and now the windows is not genuine,,how can i get the genuine product key code...