Windows 10: Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

Discus and support Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. :) I bought a activation code from a store I installed it and it works fine. But I saw a lot of OEM keys and such, in mine it said VOLUME_MAK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Daniel_Mizrahi, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

Hello. Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail :)

I bought a activation code from a store I installed it and it works fine.

But I saw a lot of OEM keys and such, in mine it said VOLUME_MAK channel and in configextension = retail.

I understood shorly from reading abit about VOLUME_MAK that this license is more for companys and if they disable it, it will be disabled for my computer too I don't know that's why i'm asking you.

Thank you, Daniel Mizrahi.

:)

Daniel_Mizrahi, Feb 15, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

1. Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail - Similar Threads - activation code VOLUME_MAK

2. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate: I am attempting to activate Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop that apparently was never updated to Windows 10. The BIOS of the laptop says it had Windows 8.1 on it when sold. I am using a brand-new RETAIL windows 10 Pro kit from 2019 for activation. The RETAIL Windows 10 Pro kit was...
  3. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate: I am attempting to activate Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop that apparently was never updated to Windows 10. The BIOS of the laptop says it had Windows 8.1 on it when sold. I am using a brand-new RETAIL windows 10 Pro kit from 2019 for activation. The RETAIL Windows 10 Pro kit was...
  4. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 retail activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 retail activation: Hello, I have the following problem, I got a retail win 10 license key, the sticker where the license key is say it retail, when I input the code for activation I can t activate it I get this code 0xC004C060, when I check the key I get the message that it s OEM version. What...
  6. Windows 10 retail activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 retail activation: Hello, I have the following problem, I got a retail win 10 license key, the sticker where the license key is say it retail, when I input the code for activation I can t activate it I get this code 0xC004C060, when I check the key I get the message that it s OEM version. What...
  7. Windows 10 retail activation

8. Windows Activation Retail

Windows Activation Retail: Hello! I just want to know so i bought a retail key, that retail key are already in use by one of my PCs, But I do have this brother who lives miles away from me who knows my complete Retail Key License Code, he told me he's planning to build another pc soon so im wondering...
  9. Licenta volume_mak

Licenta volume_mak: I bought a retail license and received a volume_mak license from a Romanian store. I want to know if this volume_mak license has the same characteristics as a retail license ie I can activate it after formatting and installing the windows again or if I change my computer...
  10. windows 10 activation with a retail key

windows 10 activation with a retail key: hello so my problem is simple i have a windows 10 professional retail key not affiliated with my Microsoft account about 5 month ago i bought a new hard drive and installed a new copy of windows on it (yes the version is pro) and when i entered the key it said that it wasn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

2. Windows 10 mak keyfiletype:key.txt

3. change volume activation to retail activation windows 10