Windows 10: Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

Discus and support Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows setup will finish and then restart as normal but then takes me back to the start on a never ending loop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by reecelogue, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

Windows setup will finish and then restart as normal but then takes me back to the start on a never ending loop.

:)

reecelogue, Feb 18, 2020

2. Wi-Fi requires browser login Windows 10 initial setup

Windows 10 initial setup requires login to Wi-Fi, but won't launch the browser to allow login. The Wi-Fi hotspots I have access to rewrite login visa browser ad the final step. I'm dead in the water. Is there a way to get the browser to load so I can complete
    the Wi-Fi login at initial setup of Windows 10?

***Subject edited for clarity.***

TomBartley1900, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...art-loop/d47eee3c-b3db-42ea-8f56-6b57dfe78003

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

1. Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart - Similar Threads - activation constantly loops

2. Windows 10 initial setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 initial setup: When initially setting up my new Laptop, I selected UK Keyboard when I should have selected US. How do I change this setting to 'US Keyboard'? I seem not to be able to find the 'Language' feature in 'Control Panel' Thankyou in advance for your help. Regards. Robert...
  3. Microsoft account required at initial setup - no way to bypass

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account required at initial setup - no way to bypass: I run small IT Services company (Country Computer Guy) and have install/re-installed Windows 10 many times with minimal issues. I am setting up a refurbished Dell Outlet Inspiron 15 - 7573 2-in-1 laptop with a Windows 10 Home build for a customer. The laptop came directly...
  4. Lenovo Windows initial setup

Lenovo Windows initial setup: hello team i brought a lenovo windows 10 s mode laptop yesterday ideapad 330s, the initial setup of creating account and everything has been done. but after coming to services option the screen is blank. there is no text or no further instructions to proceed further....
  5. Windows 10 Initial Setup

Windows 10 Initial Setup: Hi I am trying to install windows 10 in a mac machien using windows bootcamp . I am runniing Mojave and all the apps are up to date just freshly installed yesterday . while insatlling and after the reboot , i am stuck in the page lets conenct to a internet , there is no...
  6. Initial setup of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial setup of Windows 10: I bought a refurbished Lenovo Think Centre, and in the initial setup, I have been unable to change the default language and geographic location. The machine default is French. When I try to change the default to English, I get a message that a problem occurred, and I'm...
  7. Initial setup

Initial setup: I have a Gigabyte b360m ds3h motherboard and I am trying to install windows 10 but im not sure what im doing wrong. I have my flashdrive with the windows 10 media creation tool installed and formatted to NTFS but it is not showing up as a bootable drive. when i try to boot it...
  8. Wifi constantly dropping and requiring restart to fix - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi constantly dropping and requiring restart to fix - Windows 10: Recently bought a new laptop for online work, my first experience with Windows 10. Every 15-30 minutes the wifi drops and will not reconnect unless I restart the computer. I've searched for solutions, and some say to change the power management settings so that it doesn't...
  9. BSOD Restart Loop on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Restart Loop on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Setup: Hey guys, I have a problem I have never experienced before. I'm running an HP Pavilion 20 SKU Number H5N96AA#ABL which has: AMD Dual-Core Processor E1-1500 (1.48 GHz) 4 GB DDR3 1 TB HDD Windows 8.1 AMD Radeon HD 7310 The problem: I am stuck in a restart loop...
  10. Restart Required Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restart Required Loop: My system keeps telling me I need to restart my system to finish installing software for my device. I have already restarted multiple times and verified that the device drivers and software installed correctly the first time. Microsoft Answer Desk used DriverPack Solution to...