Windows 10: Windows 10 activation display in new laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 activation display in new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A month ago I purchased a new Laptop. Windows 10 and Office Standard 2016 installed. Now I am being asked to Activate Windows 10 and also MSWord. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Harland Rivas Cooper, May 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activation display in new laptop

A month ago I purchased a new Laptop. Windows 10 and Office Standard 2016 installed. Now I am being asked to Activate Windows 10 and also MSWord. And also keeps asking for a product key and displays the error code 0x4004F00C. I have tried to troubleshoot and say MSWord 2016 incompatibility with Windows 8. How to fix this?

Any advice would most be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Harland Rivas Cooper, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 activation display in new laptop

Problem with activation on New Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Necrosis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is that new laptop came with Windows 10 Pre-installed?
    • Is this message appearing since from the purchase?
    • Do you remember any changes to the laptop made this to happen?
    If you bought a new device running Windows 10, it will automatically activate when you connect your device to the Internet. If the activation servers are busy, you might need to wait a while for Windows to activate.

To check activation status, select the Start
    Windows 10 activation display in new laptop [​IMG]
    button,
    then select
    Settings > Update & security > Activation.

Note

• In some cases, you might need to enter the Windows 10 product key that came with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the below article and see if they help you.

How to find your Windows 10 product key

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

Activation in Windows 10

Give us above details, if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation display in new laptop

1. Windows 10 activation display in new laptop - Similar Threads - activation display laptop

2. Windows 10 Activation on new Microsoft laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation on new Microsoft laptop: I just bought a new microsoft surface laptop. I cant manage to activate my windows 10 as i cannot find my product key anywhere that I should be able to see it. I have tried calling and getting in touch with somone online for help and nothing has worked. I need certain apps...
  3. Activating 10 pro on a new laptop

Activating 10 pro on a new laptop: I have windows 10 pro on my old laptop and a digital key. When activating on my new laptop it only gives me 10 home. Please advise how I can fix this? Thanks,...
  4. Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop: Hello I am helping an uncle of mine to set up his brand new HP Laptop he bought for over £400, which came with Windows 10 Pro - but the system is asking for activation or Product key. Where can I find the windows activation key or product key? Regards...
  5. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop: Hi, I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product key, I was under the impression that with a new laptop Windows 10 comes pre-installed and therefore does not require to be...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop: Hello! I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 digital license from my old PC to a new laptop and constantly get an error: "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213." The version of my desktop Windows 10 Home is 1803, but when I...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop

Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop: Hello, in May 2017 I've bought an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I'd like to apply that upgrade to my new laptop, but I can't find a way. Could you please help me? Thanks, Francesco...
  8. Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop

Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop: Would really appreciate if someone could help me out. Just bought a brand new Dell laptop, and was setting it up when I noticed a notification saying Windows 10 hasn't been activated yet. I went into settings to activate it but it gives me the error code 0xC004C008, saying...
  9. Active windows 10 on my new laptop

Active windows 10 on my new laptop: Hi, I am using win 10 from 6 years in my hp laptop. Suddenly my laptop got crashed and now I have to buy a new one. In my old laptop, I saw my license is a digital license and it is linked with my Microsoft account. Can I use this same license in my new laptop windows 10...
  10. activate windows on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows on new laptop: I think there is supposed to be a pre installed activation number with my new laptop, but I can't activate Windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-new-laptop/34faf7d4-a87d-49c0-a9e4-a94b4485d14c