Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004e016

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004e016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Activating your Windows 10 may look easy but is not. You may encounter errors while updating your computer from an older version of Windows to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 8, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004e016

Activating your Windows 10 may look easy but is not. You may encounter errors while updating your computer from an older version of Windows to Windows 10. This can be because of many different things the main being a wrong product key. When this happens, you may see a message: Error 0xc004e016, Run slui.exe 0x2a […]

This article Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004e016 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 8, 2021

2. Error 0xC004E016

Hi Chaiten,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting error
    0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core edition run slui.exe 0x2a 0xc004e016 to display the error text. I will be happy to assist you further with this.

This error occurs usually when changing the product key.This issue could be caused due to some corrupted system files or due to some incorrect settings. I would suggest you to
    try these steps and check:

a) Press Windows key + R, type “slui.exe 3” and press enter

b) Enter the new product key and check if it works.

c) If you still get the same error, I would suggest you to again press Windows key +R

d) Type “slui.exe 4” and press enter and then follow the prompts to activate the copy by phone.

Please refer the suggestion given by Andre De Costa on "How to Activate and resolve common Product key issues in Windows 10 "in
    the below article and check if that helps:

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Apr 8, 2021
  3. GDang Win User
    Error code 0xc004e016 when trying to activate Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from a legit Windows 8 copy and have a permanent message on the lower right hand corner of my screen that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". When I do this using my Windows 8 key, I get error
    code 0xc004e016. Anyone have this problem and know how to get rid of the error messages?

GDang, Apr 8, 2021
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004e016 - Similar Threads - Activation Error 0xc004e016

2. SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...: Went through this a few times. Found a solution that worked for me.Step 1 - Make sure you open CMD in elevated privileges run as administratorStep 2 - Type slmgr.vbs /upk either it uninstalled product key or there will be error message. Disregard Error msg if applicable.Step...
  3. SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...: Went through this a few times. Found a solution that worked for me.Step 1 - Make sure you open CMD in elevated privileges run as administratorStep 2 - Type slmgr.vbs /upk either it uninstalled product key or there will be error message. Disregard Error msg if applicable.Step...
  4. SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 activation error .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation error .: after an windows update . windows got inactive . when I tried to troubleshoot it . it shows a pop up with message: "We can't activate windows on this device at the moment . you can try activating again later."...
  6. Windows 10 Activation error

Windows 10 Activation error: hello everyone, I have a factory installed windows 10 and worked properly for long time but after having the last update I had a problem with activation. [ATTACH] I tried to enter the OEM-BIOS key but this error showed up [ATTACH] does anyone know how to solve...
  7. window 10 activation error

window 10 activation error: please how can I activate my window 10 enterprise since I don't have my product key any longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-activation-error/19f29852-a620-42d3-a298-d5d4dc304989"
  8. windows 10 activation error

windows 10 activation error: although i have been using my thinkpad sice more than a year, it has an OEM license for windows 10 pro. since yesterday I have been geeting pop ups to activate windows, tried going to settings nad using the troubleshooter nothing happened. it showing an error code 0xc004f050....
  9. Windows 10 activation error

Windows 10 activation error: I installed a new motherboard and CPU in my desktop computer and I have been able to re-activate my Windows 10 after doing so. It says that I have the wrong version installed, even thought this is the same version I've been using since Windows 10 became available....
  10. windows 10 activation error

windows 10 activation error: hi, Good Evening, I had upgraded from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 last year. Recently I resetted my pc and after that it is forcing me to do the ACTIVATION process and when I press the activation option , it is giving me an error code "0xC004F012". After that, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activation error 0xc004e016

2. error 0xc004e016 on a computer running non-core edition