Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have not upgraded any hardware on my PC at all. However I am being told to Activate Windows and the message I get is that windows is reporting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SonGoku77, Aug 3, 2020.

1. SonGoku77 Win User

Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211

I have not upgraded any hardware on my PC at all. However I am being told to Activate Windows and the message I get is that windows is reporting the hardware of your device has changed. I have not changed a single thing. When I hit troubleshoot I just get the message we weren't able to activate windows on this device and that I am supposed to purchase a genuine copy of Windows. I upgraded from windows 7 to Windows 10 a couple years ago with the free upgrade and never had an issue. However now out of the blue I get a message saying I need to activate Windows but nothing works.

:)

SonGoku77, Aug 3, 2020
  2. EdgarMa Win User

Windows Activation error 0xC004F211

I upgraded my PC by switching the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. My previous build was connected to my Microsoft account. after attempting to activate windows on my new machine i keep getting error 0xC004F211. I attempted to contact Microsoft support but apparently
    they won't be able to help until tomorrow. On my Microsoft account there are two different devices that are named the same one of them is my old build and the other is the new build, however i have the activate windows watermark in the bottom left hand corner.
    how can I solve this?

EdgarMa, Aug 3, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211 - Similar Threads - Activation error 0xC004F211

2. Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211: I just built a new computer and now I am having trouble reactivating windows. It was a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. When running a troubleshoot it tells me that it can't activate my windows and that I should reassure that I am connected to the internet. If...
  3. Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211: I just built a new computer and now I am having trouble reactivating windows. It was a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. When running a troubleshoot it tells me that it can't activate my windows and that I should reassure that I am connected to the internet. If...
  4. 0xc004F211 windows activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0xc004F211 windows activation error: Hello. I recently changed my motherboard and cpu. I am trying to activate windows but it is not letting me to do so. I click troubleshoot then i clicked 'I changed hardware on this device recently'. After a few seconds a window shows up saying 'We can't reactivate Windows as...
  5. Windows Activation error 0xC004F211

Windows Activation error 0xC004F211: I am using Lenovo IdeaPad flex 5. It says "Hardware is changed", But I didn't change anything. any fixes? I tried many troubleshooters but nothing worked. This issue happened since a BSOD HAL_INTIALISATION_FAILED which happened 4hours ago. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows Activation error 0xC004F211

Windows Activation error 0xC004F211: I am using Lenovo IdeaPad flex 5. It says "Hardware is changed", But I didn't change anything. any fixes? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error-0xc004f211/02735a87-d97a-44fb-b063-c9cb4f533adb
  7. Confusing activation error 0xC004F211.

Confusing activation error 0xC004F211.: So, I recently performed a significant upgrade on my PC new motherboard, CPU, PSU and RAM, and whilst I made sure that Windows was activated on the original motherboard by going into the activation settings. It said exactly this: "Windows is activated with a digital license...
  8. Windows 10 activation Error 0XC004f211

Windows 10 activation Error 0XC004f211: Please help I am tearing my hair out. After replacing my motherboard, I just put the same hard drive in as it was the same type and brand of motherboard. the PC booted up OK after I changed some settings on the bios. My copy of windows 10 1903 was activated digitally and...
  9. Windows Activation error 0xC004F211

Windows Activation error 0xC004F211: I upgraded my PC by switching the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. My previous build was connected to my Microsoft account. after attempting to activate windows on my new machine i keep getting error 0xC004F211. I attempted to contact Microsoft support but apparently they won't be...
  10. Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Activation Error 0xC004F211: [ATTACH] If you have installed or upgraded Windows, and it results in Activation Error 0xC004F211, then it means, that some hardware on your Windows 10 computer has changed. You might have recently upgraded or removed an old hardware, and hence Windows is not [...] This post...
Tags: