Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation error after complete format HDD

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation error after complete format HDD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Few year ago I had purchased a new laptop having Windows10 Home installed in it. Used it for a year after that it stopped responding due to too many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BINDMUKESH, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Activation error after complete format HDD

Few year ago I had purchased a new laptop having Windows10 Home installed in it. Used it for a year after that it stopped responding due to too many errors then 2,3 times I did complete format at the interval of 3,4 months but now I am not able to activate my windows. Tried Microsoft log-in and Activation > Troubleshooting option. Nothing worked.

:)

BINDMUKESH, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Flow Win User

Windows 10 formatting ?

We upgraded windows 7 to 10. Many crashes and errors after that. So a format and clean install of windows 10. Activated automatically. Zero issues and no more crashes etc etc.
    So I'm inclined to say to just go for it. And if a problem, then use your windows 7 key.

3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

• Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    • Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    • You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    • Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    • Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 Activation error after complete format HDD

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation error after complete format HDD

1. Windows 10 Activation error after complete format HDD - Similar Threads - Activation error complete

2. Formatting HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting HDD: Why creating partition does not generate healthy partitions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-hdd/bd6e4a63-8334-4c10-9ba3-4c82e381a01f
  3. Formatting HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting HDD: Why creating partition does not generate healthy partitions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-hdd/bd6e4a63-8334-4c10-9ba3-4c82e381a01f
  4. Formatting HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HDD Format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Format: This might be a stupid Question lolHow do I tell for If an External USB HDD has been Formatted or not .... so I know for IF I NEED to Format it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-format/b956aefa-2570-4e3a-b8d6-e8715e386bba
  6. Windows 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 activation after formatting: I formatted my HDD and then clean installed windows 10 but they don't activate Error code:0xC004F213 I've tried everything I could find and nothing worked I thought the activation key is bound to my motherboard what's the issue here I don't understand I am getting desperate...
  7. Formatting HDD with windows 10 after free upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Formatting HDD with windows 10 after free upgrade: I have to format laptop on which My original License was for Windows 7 and I upgraded it free for Windows 10 during Microsoft "Windows 10 Upgrade free" scheme. How I will Windows 10 on formatted Laptop with License?...
  8. Windows 10 not activating after format

Windows 10 not activating after format: I previously had Windows 10 Pro on my laptop, then I had to do a format due to a virus. Initially I installed Windows Pro N by mistake which did not activate, but then reformatted again to install Windows 10 Pro. I checked on my Microsoft account and it shows that my laptop...
  9. Windows 10 activation error 0xC004C003 after clean format

Windows 10 activation error 0xC004C003 after clean format: Hey there, After a clean format with the new 1803 ISO (also bought a Windows key) Still getting activation error 0xC004C003 [ATTACH] Tried everything , is it server side issue? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 activation problem after a format

Windows 10 activation problem after a format: Hello, I own a Lenovo Legion Y520 and a while back I decided to use it as a work laptop at the office. That long story short meant it had to be formatted and an enterprise version of Windows 10 was installed to it. A month ago, I stopped working for the company I was using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows activation errors after formatting