Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cant activate windows since i changed my CPU. There's only the error code 0xC004F213 and i dont know how o fix it. I bought Windows on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Christian Dederichs, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213

I cant activate windows since i changed my CPU. There's only the error code 0xC004F213 and i dont know how o fix it. I bought Windows on the Microsoft Store after i built my PC 2 years ago.

:)

Christian Dederichs, Apr 24, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 24, 2022
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213

0xC004F213 error on activation after switching to a new hardware

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213 – Windows activation assists you to verify that your copy of windows is genuine. Windows is the part of Microsoft which always come up with the latest versions. To avail the amazing features of latest window version
    a user need to upgrade it. And while upgrading most of the users have to deal with Windows common errors. In general, there are many errors but today in this blog section we will provide you with the solution for Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213.

Step By Step Guide to Fix Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213

Solution1: Buy the Product Key

This one is the most efficient way to troubleshoot your Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213. Below listed are following steps that you can perform manually:

The first thing you need to do is click on the Start button and open Settings.

Then, click on Update and Security and go to Activation.

Select “Go to Microsoft Office Store”.

After that, you will have the option of a New Window License.

Click on that fill the requested details.

After you got your new license go back to Update and Security.

Now you have to tap on Activation and then click on “Edit Product Key”.

Lastly, you only need to update with a new key.

Solution 2: Restore Activation Token

It is quite essential to reconstruct the activation token file and try again. Following are the steps:

Firstly click on my computer and then go to local disk C.

After that on the local disk C, move on to Windows.

Choose System32 and select SPP.

Go to the Store when you see PP and then click on 2.0. C is the system drive where you have installed windows. In case you have installed in another drive then go there.

Solution 3: Activate Windows By Giving Command

In this process, you can try to activate Windows by using the command. Below are the steps:

First of all click on the Start button and go Cmd.

Afterwards right click on the Command prompt and choose Run as administrator.

Now you have to enter the below-mentioned commands

slmgr.vbs.ipk <product key>

slmgr.vbs/ato

Solution 4: Perform the System File Checker Command

The Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213 occur because of an internal error on your computer. In this situation restoring the problematic system files may lead to an error on your computer. In order to run it, you must run the system file checker command:

Below given are the steps to perform this solution:

First of all click on the Start button

Then, in the search bar type Cmd.

Right click on the Cmd and choose run as administrator.

After that type sfc/scannow and hit the enter button. Wait for a moment until the process is complete.

EliasFernando, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213

1. Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213 - Similar Threads - Activation error code

2. Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213: I cant activate windows since i changed my CPU. There's only the error code 0xC004F213 and i dont know how o fix it. I bought Windows on the Microsoft Store after i built my PC 2 years ago....
  3. Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Activation error code 0xC004F213: I cant activate windows since i changed my CPU. There's only the error code 0xC004F213 and i dont know how o fix it. I bought Windows on the Microsoft Store after i built my PC 2 years ago....
  4. 0xc004F213 windows error code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0xc004F213 windows error code: I’ve had windows 10 on my SSD for a few years, just today it showed the watermark windows wasn’t activated. I troubleshooted but nothing came up. It says no product key was found on the device. Any help is appreciated thanks. submitted by /u/SoorisY [link] [comments]...
  5. windows not activated error--0xC004F213

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows not activated error--0xC004F213: Got a new pc and got the error 0xc004f213 --------------------------------------------- Version 2004 OS Build 19041.450 -------------------------------------------- >command prompt;> slmgr /xpr ; windows is in notification mode\ ------------------------------------...
  6. Error code 0xC004F213

Error code 0xC004F213: ........How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc004f213/d19447cb-e830-478b-9071-e253d19698c4
  7. Unable to activate windows 10 post reinstalling Error code 0xC004F213

Unable to activate windows 10 post reinstalling Error code 0xC004F213: I was using windows 10 since the purchase of my laptop. The windows was activated since the purchase was made. I had to reinstall windows due to some problems i was facing with the laptop. I thought the windows will be activated automatically because I did not received any...
  8. Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213

Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213: replaced a lot of hardware on computer, logged in to my windows account which I believe has a digital license attached to it for windows 10 home edition, doesn't activate and I get the corresponding error code. tried trouble shooting and wasn't able to activate windows and...
  9. Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213

Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213: replaced a lot of hardware on computer, logged in to my windows account which I believe has a digital license attached to it for windows 10 home edition, doesn't activate and I get the corresponding error code. tried trouble shooting and wasn't able to activate windows and...
  10. Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213