Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Error (Seriously Stumped)

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Error (Seriously Stumped) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had my PC for three years now. I purchased it brand new from a retailer complete with all the bells and whistles including Windows 10. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WhenThingsDon'tGoAsPlanne, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation Error (Seriously Stumped)

I have had my PC for three years now. I purchased it brand new from a retailer complete with all the bells and whistles including Windows 10. The problem is I'm getting a watermark telling me to activate windows 10. This happened once before but then righted itself ( I believe after a reboot). When I go to the activation page in settings it tells me in disturbing blood red letters [WINDOWS REPORTED THE HARDWARE OF YOUR DEVICE HAS CHANGED ERROR CODE 0xC004F211] Hmmmm Ok fair enough except I haven't changed any of my hardware. This seemingly happened overnight.

When running trouble blooper it tells me it wasn't able to activate windows on this device. I clicked on the option [I recently changed hardware on this device] just to see what happens and it shows my PC on the list however upon clicking it I receive the same message "unable to activate windows go buy a genuine copy". Now excuse my french but I'll be damned if I'm going to purchase another copy when I already have a perfectly legal one. This is starting to look like a scam and a bad one at that.

Anyway help would be kindly appreciated

:)

WhenThingsDon'tGoAsPlanne, Jun 5, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Activation Error (Seriously Stumped)

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Error (Seriously Stumped)

1. Windows 10 Activation Error (Seriously Stumped) - Similar Threads - Activation Error Seriously

2. STUMPED: GPedit.msc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STUMPED: GPedit.msc: My windows would not allow me to Win+L to log off. It used to work then just stopped randomly.I tried to open GPedit.msc but the file did not exist. I created a new GPedit.mscI opened GPedit.msc through +RunI navigated to: Administrative Templates>System>??? The "Ctrl+Alt+Del...
  3. I have a serious error on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious error on windows 10.: I have a bad image on almost every app I try to open. I’ve been told to run Sfc scannow but it says failed everytime and I ran the Dism command but it says error 193 Dism could not be initialized in the local folder. I also can’t update windows without an error and I can’t...
  4. I have a serious error on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious error on windows 10.: I have a bad image on almost every app I try to open. I’ve been told to run Sfc scannow but it says failed everytime and I ran the Dism command but it says error 193 Dism could not be initialized in the local folder. I also can’t update windows without an error and I can’t...
  5. I have a serious error on windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I'm stumped

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm stumped: I have a HP laptop idk which model but it probably doesn't matter. Whenever I turn it on it takes at least an hour to boot then another hour to login. Then it just shows my desktop and I can't do anything except move my cursor can't click anything. I can Ctrl alt del tho but...
  7. Is my win 10 activation lost? Seriously?!?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my win 10 activation lost? Seriously?!?: Dear Community, I am using Windows 10 Education with an active and valid licence since a couple of years activated with a digital licence. Today, I built my new PC new motherboard, new cpu, etc.. I plugged in my previously used SSD with the valid licence and got the error...
  8. Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious issues with windows 10 system errors: Over the past few weeks my windows 10 desktop has been severely acting up, with constant BSOD errors such as, “memory management” and “page fault in non paged area”. It occurs doing basic tasks and varys between a few minutes of boot up to a few hours. I have tried multiple...
  9. Stumped with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stumped with Bluetooth: I have been updating and doing everything I can think of to add Bluetooth to my Toshiba C55t laptop. I have windows 10, I had Bluetooth with win 8.1 but now I cant figure out how to get it on this sucker. Bluetooth doesn't show up in my device manager or anywhere else. Can...
  10. Stumped this error

in Windows 10 Support
    Stumped this error: I was making an image with Macrium Reflect and wound up with an error which stumps me even searching. Any ideas ? Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Error 5973 Activation of app Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App failed with error: This app does not support the...