Windows 10: Windows 10 activation error when switching device.

Discus and support Windows 10 activation error when switching device. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I have recently bought a new device and I wanted to transfer the windows 10 pro license from the old device to the new one. I have removed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CatalinVasilache, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation error when switching device.

Hello!

I have recently bought a new device and I wanted to transfer the windows 10 pro license from the old device to the new one. I have removed the product key from the old device and I've tried to add it to the new one. It seems that it can't activate. When using cmd, it say's that the product key is installed. On Get Help chat box it seems that the bot got my device's installation id and it said it was trying to activate my license, but then there is a problem and it asks me to talk to a real person. On the last device the product key was linked to my Microsoft account, I have added the same Microsoft account, even linked the new device to it, but nothing happened.

Thanks in advance for a response!

:)

CatalinVasilache, Oct 25, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 25, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation error when switching device. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Oct 25, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 activation error when switching device.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation error when switching device.

1. Windows 10 activation error when switching device. - Similar Threads - activation error switching

2. activation error switching from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation error switching from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education: Windows 10 Home came pre-installed on my laptop.I recently downloaded Windows 10 Education from the university I attend.The W10 Education would not activate - stated invalid keyNow my original W10 Home is kicking an error that the activation key is invalid.Any ideas how to...
  3. Programs not switching audio devices when I switch the audio device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs not switching audio devices when I switch the audio device: My Setup: Dual monitors with integrated speakers and a headset I plug/unplug frequently. Issue: On my desktop computer, when I open a program with sound, the sound loads into the audio device that is currently being used, but when I switch the playback device (either to the...
  4. Error message when switching from Windows10S to Windows 10

Error message when switching from Windows10S to Windows 10: I need to get out of S mode so I can load Zoom and other apps I need. I am getting error message 0x80190005. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-switching-from-windows10s-to/3a568bb5-3ace-41d2-9385-439ab2d77da8
  5. Windows Activation When Switching Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Activation When Switching Microsoft Accounts: So i switched microsoft accounts when buying a PC off a friend. Now windows is asking me to activate windows 10 because I guess it was account linked. Do i have to rebuy windows for my account, or can I find the product key somewhere else? submitted by /u/bruhthisshitagain...
  6. Windows not getting activated when switched to Virtualbox

Windows not getting activated when switched to Virtualbox: Hi There! So I converted my old laptop to vhd disk and started using it on VirtualBox. Everything is working fine except the activation. I already had a digital license linked to that laptop. Do I need to purchase another license?...
  7. Listen to This Device is not switching when I change the Playback device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Listen to This Device is not switching when I change the Playback device: I use Line In to play audio through my PC speakers. I have the option selected to playback through Default Playback Device. Since the most recent Windows build update when I switch the sound output from Speakers to Headphones, the Line In continues to play through Speakers. I...
  8. How to switch activation method in Windows 10?

How to switch activation method in Windows 10?: I am currently getting the your Windows is expiring soon messeage. Thing is, I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 3 years ago, so from what I read, I should have a digital licence linked to my account. However, I keep getting these messages. My activation section in the...
  9. Windows 10 Activation after a motherboard switch.

Windows 10 Activation after a motherboard switch.: Hey everyone, before I switched my motherboard I got the free windows 10 upgrade from windows 7. After I switched it I now have a grey letter in the bottom right stating "Activate Windows go to setting to activate windows." Which I have tried doing so and I've used the option...
  10. Switched motherboards, Windows activation error

Switched motherboards, Windows activation error: I replaced my motherboard today and am now getting errors when trying to activate windows now. Not really sure whats wrong, I have the same SSD with Windows from my old motherboard. I'm guessing Windows ties into the motherboard itself but I am unsure on how to go about...