Windows 10: windows 10 activation error

Discus and support windows 10 activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; although i have been using my thinkpad sice more than a year, it has an OEM license for windows 10 pro. since yesterday I have been geeting pop ups to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by imtiyazahmad2, Jul 16, 2019.

1. windows 10 activation error

although i have been using my thinkpad sice more than a year, it has an OEM license for windows 10 pro. since yesterday I have been geeting pop ups to activate windows, tried going to settings nad using the troubleshooter nothing happened. it showing an error code 0xc004f050. if anyone can help i will be thankful.

:)

imtiyazahmad2, Jul 16, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 17, 2019
  4. windows 10 activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 activation error

1. windows 10 activation error - Similar Threads - activation error

2. Windows activation Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows activation Error code 0x803fa067: Hi, Does anyone know what this error refers to ? Error code 0x803fa067 It refuses to activate my licensed copy after a fresh rebuild. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error-code-0x803fa067/f5461eb4-1065-4256-adb3-d4e6fcda822c
  3. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro upgrade - error 0xC004F025 but I am an Administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro upgrade - error 0xC004F025 but I am an Administrator: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade as per order 1417770797. The upgrade from Home to Pro was successful. But the activation failed with error 0xC004F025 - this error is supposed to be Access Denied, but my Windows account associated with my Microsoft account *** Email...
  4. Error code: 0xC004f213 when trying to activate Windows on PC

Error code: 0xC004f213 when trying to activate Windows on PC: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...
  5. Windows 10 Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: Hello, I recently switched almost all of my computer hardware around a week ago. Afterwards I had a bluescreen loop, which resulted in me immediately wiping my computer and re-installing Windows 10. Once I installed, Windows was not able to activate. I switched around on my...
  6. Multiple issues from activation to blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple issues from activation to blue screen errors: First off, I've tried contacting microsoft. It keeps linking me back to these forums rather than a live person. I bought this laptop from Best Buy, they assured me it was all set up and ready to go. I've had a windows error saying I need to activate windows since day one. I...
  7. Upgraded Motherboard, now getting error 0xC004F025 when trying to activate

Upgraded Motherboard, now getting error 0xC004F025 when trying to activate: I do not have a key, but a digital license. I went through the troubleshooter and it just fails with no stated reason. I've been on the phone talking to the activation team who refused to help, and have been trying to get SOMEBODY to help without immediately telling me to...
  8. MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge, Windows Activation Error.: I'm receiving an error message when I open MS Edge that locks up my browser. I feel I'm receiving this in error. I downloaded the MSRT and ran it, the MSRT found nothing. I did another scan with windows defender and it found nothing. An Error message pops up which says; ***...
  9. Troubleshooting on activation of my windows 10 S mode. Error code: 0xC004F025

Troubleshooting on activation of my windows 10 S mode. Error code: 0xC004F025: Hi I'm having a problem on activating my windows 10 S Mode on my laptop with model Lenovo Ideapad 330S. What do I need to do, or there is any process need to follow? And how to recover my old license key? Hope I can get an answer the soonest. Thank you...
  10. Why i can't activate windows 10 please help me and the error code is xC004F074

Why i can't activate windows 10 please help me and the error code is xC004F074: Why i can't activate windows 10 please help me and the error code is xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-windows-10-please-help-me-and/4a72a88b-2eb7-401d-baa3-9fe44da50456"