Windows 10: Windows 10 activation error

Discus and support Windows 10 activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've purchased new HP laptop with preinstalled Windows10 and Office Home&Student.I cannot activate the Windows 10. Error as below when I run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HanizaAbdul Rahman, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 activation error

I've purchased new HP laptop with preinstalled Windows10 and Office Home&Student.I cannot activate the Windows 10. Error as below when I run the troubleshooting:I dont have the product key and also dont know how to locate them.Kindly please help me.Thanks

:)

HanizaAbdul Rahman, Jun 14, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Windows 10 activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 activation error

1. Windows 10 activation error - Similar Threads - activation error

2. Windows 10 KMS Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 KMS Activation Error: KMS Error: 0xC004F069 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004F069' to display the error text.I just wanted to post up a potential solution to this that I found through following similar steps to JohnHolleran in the below...
  3. Windows activation error 0xC004F012

Windows activation error 0xC004F012: Hello all,I have a computer with preinstalled genuine Windows 10 Home. I was suddenly notified that I need to activate Windows one week ago. You can see the error code and message attached. Hints:I only have a Microsoft Product Key ID from the store not a product keyI tried...
  4. Activation Problem Error codes : 0xc004f012 0xc0000022 and problem with Software Protection...

Activation Problem Error codes : 0xc004f012 0xc0000022 and problem with Software Protection...: So I have a genuine copy of windows 10 pro and the product id and product key too, I have had to activate windows once before on the same device but this time the key wont work instead i get this errorso i checked this website out and tried all of...
  5. Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades

Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades: Hello, I am A Windows user for a very long time. I decided to upgrade my pc's motherboard, ram and storage. But when i did that my windows got deactivated Even though i linked my lisense to my account before clean installing windows. When I logged in with my account it is not...
  6. Activation error 0x803fa067, Can’t activate Windows because you don’t have a valid license key

in Windows 10 News
    Activation error 0x803fa067, Can’t activate Windows because you don’t have a valid license key: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to upgrade your edition of Windows from Home to Pro but encounter the activation error 0x803fa067, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions to this error. When you encounter this issue,...
  7. Fix Activation error 0x8004FC12 on Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Activation error 0x8004FC12 on Windows 10/11: [IMG]Some PC users may encounter the Windows 10 or Windows 11 activation error code 0x8004FC12 on their device. This post provides the most suitable solutions to successfully resolve this issue. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following full error message;...
  8. Activation error

Activation error: I'm trying to activate windows and it's coming up with this error Currently Windows 10 pro in s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error/2c67108a-4aa6-494b-ab54-09bcefa1782b
  9. Activation error when upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Activation error when upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: I had Windows 10 Home and I bought an upgrade to Pro through the Microsoft Store app. After installing the upgrade, the Activation page under Settings says that I have Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Pro. It says that Windows is not activated because the product key is not...
  10. net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.: My Goal: Not to ever have to login to my home computer again. MS login ruining my life.Going through the normal recommended steps for this I must have unconsciously messed with admin rights option somewhere because now I never can actually get to step 1 because when doing...