Windows 10: Windows 10 activation fail after I upgrape my hardware

Discus and support Windows 10 activation fail after I upgrape my hardware in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my windows 10 after I change my motherbord, graphics cards and ram. I got windows 10 by updating from windows 7 , so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fredo4545, Aug 8, 2019.

1. fredo4545 Win User

Windows 10 activation fail after I upgrape my hardware

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 10 after I change my motherbord, graphics cards and ram. I got windows 10 by updating from windows 7 , so I don't have the key product of windows 7 anymore. I tried troubleshooting in order to activate windows 10 as the virtual assitence said but everything that I have done is not working. anybody know how to fix this , please let me know

:)

fredo4545, Aug 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 8, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

This kinda sucks. However, if one is upgrading from a retail W7/8, then it should activate on different hardware, with possible phone activation required if it's been over 120 days or whatever the timeout period is now since the last activation. Remember to erase the copy on the old hardware, of course.

qubit, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 activation fail after I upgrape my hardware - Similar Threads - activation fail upgrape

2. Windows fails to activate after hardware change with digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fails to activate after hardware change with digital license.: I bought a new laptop and it had windows 11 home pre-installed. My previous PC had windows 10 pro. I tried resetting it but it kept installing windows 11 home. Then I deactivated the key using `slmgr /upk` and then tried a generic windows 10 pro key, and it worked. It...
  3. Windows fails to activate after hardware change with digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fails to activate after hardware change with digital license.: I bought a new laptop and it had windows 11 home pre-installed. My previous PC had windows 10 pro. I tried resetting it but it kept installing windows 11 home. Then I deactivated the key using `slmgr /upk` and then tried a generic windows 10 pro key, and it worked. It...
  4. Windows 10 is not activated after changing my hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 is not activated after changing my hardware: Hey, there Surya hereI recently changed my ram and SMPS because of lightning it burned my SMPS and the computer guy said that we need to change the ram to so we did. A screenshot may help....
  5. Windows 10 activation after hardware change failed

Windows 10 activation after hardware change failed: Linked digital code with Microsoft account, when changed hardware and tried to re-activate was unable to activate windows: We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later....
  6. Windows 10 fails to activate after hardware change.

Windows 10 fails to activate after hardware change.: I recently did a complete computer rebuild, and just after activating Windows on my computer the KB4524147 hit my computer, and turned it into a high tech toaster and completely bricked it. BIOS wouldn't even recognize my SSD that it was installed on. So after re-flashing my...
  7. My Windows 10 is not activating after replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 is not activating after replacing hardware: Hi All, I have replaced my HDD to SDD. I have connected my gmail account to my previous installed windows also I have been asked that if I use same version then my windows will be automatically but now Its not getting key from BIOS nor from online my account. Its giving me...
  8. Windows 10 fails to activate after hardware change

Windows 10 fails to activate after hardware change: I recently changed the motherboard in my desktop, and now my windows 10 license (from a retail purchase) fails to re-activate. I tried to follow the steps to re-activate in settings, as described here, but it consistently fails. Here are some screenshots of the failed...
  9. Activation after hardware change failed (win 10 pro)

Activation after hardware change failed (win 10 pro): I upgraded from 7 to 10 quite a while ago. Everything was fine for over a year and now i've upgraded some hardware and suddenly my windows required activation but notning works. How can I resolve this?...
  10. Windows Activation failing after a hardware upgrade.

Windows Activation failing after a hardware upgrade.: Basically, as title describes. I recently upgraded the core of my PC (CPU / Mobo / RAM) and was informed that my windows following that upgrade was not activated. Fair enough. I am holding a Windows 10 license from the free upgrade from 7 that is currently tied to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrape my windows phone 8.1 to windows phone 10