Windows 10: Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update

Discus and support Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I am a member of the Windows 10 insider program in the fast ring. After the last insider build (18272), my activation license is treated as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeorgeKapitsopoulos, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update

Hello

I am a member of the Windows 10 insider program in the fast ring. After the last insider build (18272), my activation license is treated as invalid from window, and as a result I get a message at the corner of my screen asking me to activate windows- more that that, every time I try to update my system using windows update I get an error message. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I have also spoken to one of your representatives a few days ago , and he told me to wait until the weekend- last weekend that is- and then ask again. (Case Number : 1449024802)

Is there anything being done regarding this problem? I look at the forums, and it seems this problem has been addressed and solved for most people. I live in Greece, if that helps.

:)

GeorgeKapitsopoulos, Nov 26, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update

1. Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update - Similar Threads - activation failed last

2. Activate Windows issue after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows issue after last Windows update: After the last Windows update that occurred a day ago on my pc that included KB4586786, KB 45800980 & KB4586863, I now have a message in the sys tray that says I need to activate Windows. This is the same PC that I have been using for about 4years and I have not made any...
  3. Blue screen after last Windows Insider update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after last Windows Insider update: I have problem with my last Update of Windows Insider Preview. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20241.1005 rs_prerelease. After update I constantly have blue screen green screen with an error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL what failed: tcpip.sys sfc /scannow did not help...
  4. Activation of windows 10 failed after updation

Activation of windows 10 failed after updation: Dear Support, I purchased Halo CE anniversary edition today. When I tried to install it, it said I have to update windows 10 to the latest version. It took a long time to get the update process complete. When I restarted, the windows screen went black and I was unable to...
  5. Windows requires activation after last update

Windows requires activation after last update: Hi, I have a bit of a problem with windows requiring activation. I've been using Windows 10 since I upgraded with Windows 8; now after 5 years with no changes to hardware or mucking about with the OS, it wants activation. The only thing I can think has caused it was the most...
  6. Keyboard not working on windows apps after last insiders update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not working on windows apps after last insiders update: The keyboard doesn't work at Windows apps. Pressing any key doesn't seem to affect any of the native applications. This also includes the following: The login screen: Pressing space on the login screen should lead to a screen which asks for the password. Besides that the...
  7. My SP SSD failed after the last Window 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My SP SSD failed after the last Window 10 update: Once my computer updated, I logged in the Window but it took me much more time to load compared to the past. Sometimes some other functions are not responsive. What is the fix?...
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview Update fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Update fail: Build 18356.16 19hl_release failed 1903 10x. I had my comp set to auto update until I realized it was the same update fail. Last failed install attempt on ‎30/‎03/‎2019 - 0x80242016. How can I get the update fixed ?...
  9. windows activation fails after update

windows activation fails after update: After i updated my windows 10 to (1803) version, windows shows that " windows isn't activated activate windows now" . when i enter the activation page it remains blank . windows came preinstalled in my lap . i tried suggested commands from online but none works . what can i...
  10. Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update: Last Win 10 Pro update from 16th November do not recognize Creative Sound Blaster PCI-E Titanium Fatality Pro card. In Device Manager there is a Creative SB X-Fi but in sound options there is only aux and SPDIF and front panel mic from same card but no speaker options. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation failed after windows updates

2. after windows update windows activation failed