Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, i Change my Mobo,CPU and RAM, after that it wanted activation of Windows, i followed steps of reactivaton, but it doesnt work for me (i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Romantus97, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change

Hello,

i Change my Mobo,CPU and RAM, after that it wanted activation of Windows, i followed steps of reactivaton, but it doesnt work for me (i had Windows copy connected to my account), i can see number of error, it is 0x803F7001, both of devices are connected, so where is a problem?

Thanks in advance...

:)

Romantus97, Jul 29, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 29, 2019
  3. kapadian Win User
    winows 10 activation after re-install/hw change

I have an activated version of win10 and had to change the harddrive, now when i reinstall it will not activate. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps with no luck. Re-installing again and praying. The machine shows up on my list of machines
    in my microsoft account. What can I do to activate this again??

kapadian, Jul 29, 2019
  4. JakubS. Win User

Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change

activation after change hw.

great ! **** Windows... and how can I change only one hardware step by step? When mainboard is not compatible with old AMD cpu and old DDR3.

ok. thanks. I will use not activated system. I hope that it will work.

JakubS., Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change

1. Windows 10 Activation failure after HW change - Similar Threads - Activation failure change

2. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  3. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  4. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 digital license re-activation after HW change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 digital license re-activation after HW change: Hi guysI have a digital license of Windows 10, and needed to change the motherboard.I linked my digital license to my Microsoft account, swapped the HW, booted my PC, and tried to re-activate Windows.Just like it says here Reactivating Windows after a hardware change...
  6. Windows 10 digital license re-activation after HW change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 digital license re-activation after HW change: Hi guysI have a digital license of Windows 10, and needed to change the motherboard.I linked my digital license to my Microsoft account, swapped the HW, booted my PC, and tried to re-activate Windows.Just like it says here Reactivating Windows after a hardware change...
  7. Windows 10 digital license re-activation after HW change

Windows 10 digital license re-activation after HW change: Hi guysI have a digital license of Windows 10, and need to change the motherboard.I linked my digital license to my Microsoft account, swapped the HW, booted my PC, and tried to re-activate Windows.Just like it says here Reactivating Windows after a hardware change...
  8. Activation of Windows after HW replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows after HW replacement: My Windows 8.1 was upgraded in the Windows Upgrade offer. The Windows 8.1 was purchased as a regular Windows 8.1 Full Version not OEM. I need to replace my motherboard and CPU as it has started to cause the PC to crash. Can I re-activate Windows with that license on the new...
  9. Windows not activation after a major HW change

Windows not activation after a major HW change: Hi , I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate. I Also don't understand how I didn't receive a digital license. I have all my info for my previous activation i.e. product ID, CD key,registered owner...
  10. Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows

Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows: Hi, 3 days ago I update my HW (MB, CPU, RAM & SSD), so after reinstalling all drivers and after couples of reboots I was awaited by this message on desktop "Activate Windows, go to setting and activate windows." so I do that I go to "Settings/Update & Security/Activation"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activation fail after ssd change