Windows 10: Windows 10 activation gone after BIOS reset.

Discus and support Windows 10 activation gone after BIOS reset. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Recently I was messing with RAM overclocking and I overclocked it too much so I had to reset BIOS (Windows 10 wasn't booting up...). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImJhin, Apr 13, 2020.

1. /u/ImJhin Win User

Windows 10 activation gone after BIOS reset.

Hello everyone,

Recently I was messing with RAM overclocking and I overclocked it too much so I had to reset BIOS (Windows 10 wasn't booting up...). I unplugged the power cord from the PC and I took out the CMOS battery for a couple of minutes. I restarted the PC and noticed in the settings that my Windows 10 is not activated and the key I used to activate it was already used on another machine. Is it possible that Windows 10 info is saved in the CMOS memory of the motherboard and I've just reset this memory?
    Please help.

I have (seems like I HAD) Windows 10 Home and the error code is: 0xC004C008

submitted by /u/ImJhin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImJhin, Apr 13, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 13, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 activation gone after BIOS reset.

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation gone after BIOS reset.

1. Windows 10 activation gone after BIOS reset. - Similar Threads - activation gone BIOS

2. Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset: Hello,I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide to resolve my situation.Currently, I am unable to activate windows on my Razer Blade 15 laptop. I’ve had the laptop for about 2-3 years now and I thought it was about time for a factory reset, so that I can...
  3. Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset: Hello,I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide to resolve my situation.Currently, I am unable to activate windows on my Razer Blade 15 laptop. I’ve had the laptop for about 2-3 years now and I thought it was about time for a factory reset, so that I can...
  4. Activation gone after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation gone after BIOS update: My previos thread was actually ignored, just some formal replies which didn`t helped at all, just imitation. It`s outrageous, unthinkable. After I updated bios my windows 11 activation gone. I tried to get support here and in official "contact support" but nothing helped,...
  5. Activation gone after BIOS update

Activation gone after BIOS update: My previos thread was actually ignored, just some formal replies which didn`t helped at all, just imitation. It`s outrageous, unthinkable. After I updated bios my windows 11 activation gone. I tried to get support here and in official "contact support" but nothing helped,...
  6. BIOS reset gone wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS reset gone wrong: Please help. I have an Acer aspire t that is kind of old. I booted it up and I forgot my bios password. I looked it up, and it said to take the CMOS battery out, and put it back in. Now there is no video output, and there is a continuous nonstop beep from the motherboard....
  7. BIOS reset gone wrong

BIOS reset gone wrong: Please help. I have an Acer aspire t that is kind of old. I booted it up and I forgot my bios password. I looked it up, and it said to take the CMOS battery out, and put it back in. Now there is no video output, and there is a continuous nonstop beep from the motherboard....
  8. Windows 10 gone after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 gone after reset: I reset my laptop wich had windows 10 on it for the past 1,5 year. Now i dont have windows anymore, it says that i have windows 10 enterprise with a wrong key. can i get my windows 10 back some way?...
  9. Windows 10 reset - activation gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reset - activation gone: Had to reset my machine 2x over the past week due to hardware issues, first reset went ok Windows 10 Home activation wise, it confirmed Windows as activated immediately. After the 2nd reset it did not confirm Windows product key, but an error code. Ran troubleshooter,...
  10. windows 10 pro GONE after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro GONE after BIOS update: I was having issues with my laptop, which was purchased Sept 2019. Product is an MSI Modern 14, purchased from neweggbusiness. I purchased the product with windows 10 pro preinstalled. When the BIOS was updated, it began running Windows 10 Home edition. I contacted MSI as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. $Reset Bios settings on WIndows 10