Windows 10: Windows 10 activation gone.

Discus and support Windows 10 activation gone. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A couple days ago my windows activation disappeared. When i try to troubleshoot error codes pop up. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdriansRoma, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 activation gone.

A couple days ago my windows activation disappeared. When i try to troubleshoot error codes pop up. How do I fix this?

:)

AdriansRoma, Mar 27, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 activation gone.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 activation gone.

1. Windows 10 activation gone. - Similar Threads - activation gone

2. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  3. windows activation gone after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows activation gone after windows reinstall: Hi everyone. I just now reinstalled windows and even though everywhere online it was said i wouldn't lose my activation, i did lose my activation. When i open the troubleshooter and look at paired devices, i don't even see my old Windows install on the list! even with show...
  4. Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset: Hello,I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide to resolve my situation.Currently, I am unable to activate windows on my Razer Blade 15 laptop. I’ve had the laptop for about 2-3 years now and I thought it was about time for a factory reset, so that I can...
  5. Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset

Windows Activation Gone After Factory Reset: Hello,I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide to resolve my situation.Currently, I am unable to activate windows on my Razer Blade 15 laptop. I’ve had the laptop for about 2-3 years now and I thought it was about time for a factory reset, so that I can...
  6. Activation has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  7. Activation has gone

Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  8. Activation gone after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation gone after BIOS update: My previos thread was actually ignored, just some formal replies which didn`t helped at all, just imitation. It`s outrageous, unthinkable. After I updated bios my windows 11 activation gone. I tried to get support here and in official "contact support" but nothing helped,...
  9. Activation gone after BIOS update

Activation gone after BIOS update: My previos thread was actually ignored, just some formal replies which didn`t helped at all, just imitation. It`s outrageous, unthinkable. After I updated bios my windows 11 activation gone. I tried to get support here and in official "contact support" but nothing helped,...
  10. windows activation gone

windows activation gone: Hi! I updated latest bios for my Gigabyte B560M DS3H V2. And now my windows 11 home 64 bit is gone beacause of "harware changes" - something like that I guess. And when I click "fix issuses" it`s in Ukrainian button it doesn`t fix but proposes me to go to store and buy...